CHEM TRAILS

JOEMACKSPAINTHXA

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus people,

stop being so gullible, please.

chemtrails (really flouride-trails)......., spread by Michael 'JFK' Jackson who is a lizard person from hollow earth working with the Fed and FEMA to take away your guns and imprison you.

If there is any kind of conspiracy here it's fools chasing after stupid shit like this. Seriously, I'd be much more inclined to believe that idiot shit like this is spread about to distract you from the real issues, such as unemployment, shit police service, failed foreign policies, economic disparities and so on....., you know, real life issues.

Man, some fool takes simple shit like condensation, makes a ludicrous story like this and you kids lap it up, unbelievable. Leaves the easily lead to spend their time chasing fairy tales instead. Not going to say it is actually happening but sounds a lot more plausible than this fucking stupidity.

*awaits wefelatilluminati to tell me to shut up, post shit about me to try and discredit me, act like I'm a lixard person disinformation agent, dribble inane shit that everyone ignores........, etc.

YOU HAVE FURTHER CONVINCED ME YOU ARE A CORNBALL PAYROLL CYNICAL BITCH.. DOES THAT BETTER IDENTIFY YOU. YOU ARE NOT CREDIBLE.. CAN YOU GET THAT THRU YOUUR FAKE ASS ARTIST MIND.

Wearekill: Dude, enough with the insults. C'mon, son. Be an adult. Christo has differing views, doesn't mean he's some kinda paid shill. In fact, I know he's nothing of the sort.

Discussion with a little ribbing is cool, but straight up being a douche is unacceptable,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVjI-0uA9L8 history channel .......yea CONTRAILS>>>>>>LOLJeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus people,

stop being so gullible, please.

chemtrails (really flouride-trails)......., spread by Michael 'JFK' Jackson who is a lizard person from hollow earth working with the Fed and FEMA to take away your guns and imprison you.

yea dude stop kidding yourself....

Wearekill: Dude, enough with the insults. C'mon, son. Be an adult. Christo has differing views, doesn't mean he's some kinda paid shill. In fact, I know he's nothing of the sort.

Discussion with a little ribbing is cool, but straight up being a douche is unacceptable,

you are right casek i do apologize on that note, but seriously hes points are just laughable, and do seriously make me feel like hes here just for disinformation. and thats really unacceptable.

• Like 1

you are right casek i do apologize on that note, but seriously hes points are just laughable, and do seriously make me feel like hes here just for disinformation. and thats really unacceptable.

Look, no one should feel unwelcome, but we should all welcome others opinions. No matter if we agree or disagree.

This is the shittiest part of crossfire. People always arguing (which is cool, that's what this place is for) but then it turns into a name calling festival, then the dumb Channel Zero pics appear, then the thread is derailed, people lose interest and get all "fuck crossfire".

We've had some awesome threads in here ruined because people just want to argue about dumb shit.

Point is, you're a smart guy. You probably have a lot of interesting shit to say. You aren't doing any of that when you're name calling.

And furthermore, as your president, I promise hope, change, some other shit, some legalized shit, some illegalized shit, and I'll close some shit you don't like. Or maybe not.

S'all good.

P.S.: Christo isn't an agent or anything like that. He works for an intelligence service (private) as an analyst. Dude has an analytical mind.

Doesn't make him a bad guy. He just doesn't have the same opinions. What makes him a bad guy is that he's Australian. We all know "Australian"

is British for wanker. <insert dingo joke here>

Think of all the commercial aircraft currently in use. How many people would have to be in on this to make it work? Aircraft designers, manufacturers, mechanics, pilots, baggage handlers, etc?

Not really. There is a patent out and I believe it's being used now for some things

to use this shit as a fuel additive.

You guys are way off point. Why are you focusing on the small shit? You should be asking questions about this stuff...

clouds-2.jpg

The government makes them to control the weather by making it rain, snow or just overcast! Wake up sheeple.

It's a well-known fact that precipitation didn't exist prior to the invention of airplanes. And yet the mainstream media won't talk about this because they are the 4th branch of the government like Immortal Technique said.

These people on here that have differing opinions are really disinformation agents working for the CIA & the Illuminati and want to suppress the truth.

Like someone else said, it's weird how they lay down that "X" pattern because it's pretty hard to believe that an airplane would cross another plane's path at any moment. I thought airplanes all ran parallel to all other flight paths. I also find it strange that you don't see the chemtrails at night yet you see planes with blinking red lights. The blinking lights are morse code signals sent to shadow government Mason buildings located on the ground disguised as houses, skyscrapers, factories, etc.

Airplanes are Illuminati vehicles designed to contaminate your children's minds and cause them to shoot up schools and rape. The Wright Brothers were quite possibly the most evil men to ever live.

• Like 1

the history channel also has documentaries about "ancient aliens.."

half of their programs aren't based on proven facts.

just speculations.

Who's that directed at?

Theo: Enough of the sarcasm. Let's discuss this shit. You're going to egg dude on until he goes back to

name calling, etc. Then it's all a big dumb thread again. Damned endless cycle.

i understand all of your points of views regarding bioengineering, or even military obstruction, the problem is the after effects to human biengs.........what are they? like i said before, 8:20 on the what on earth are they spraying will answer any speculations. and to the history channel dude, i know that...i know what the history channel and discovery channels are all about, but my point is that if they cover a subject like that, means that a large group of people have investigated the whole subject and are forced to put out many relevant points, of course not all but hey what do you expect from the history channel.

but you know what im tired of all the people who always want to contradict any reliable information, and pass it off as hogwash. i am gently saying goodbye to all of what is crossfire. and thank you all for all the negative props I im at about -2085 which im really proud of. lol oh and if any yall wanted to know what business i am presently in.....i run a aquaponics, aeroponics,hydroponic shop in the dirty d. peace and love... yo casek thanks for all the info.......keep at it homeboy.... fuck you christof and killuminati(state of mind)

Who's that directed at?

Theo: Enough of the sarcasm. Let's discuss this shit. You're going to egg dude on until he goes back to

name calling, etc. Then it's all a big dumb thread again. Damned endless cycle.

it was directed at wearekilluminati because he said the youtube video was originally on the history channel. i used the ancient aliens crap as an example of what they consider "history."

Chemicals would burn off or alter and metal dust would destroy the engine.

Depends on what type of chemical. I agree about the metal. That would definitely have to be sprayed.

it was directed at wearekilluminati because he said the youtube video was originally on the history channel. i used the ancient aliens crap as an example of what they consider "history."

I see. Wasn't really sure who it was you were talking to.