Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JOEMACKSPAINTHXA

CHEM TRAILS

yeh it was freezing yesterday and it was @ least a 20 degree difference from yesterday.yesterday i coulodent go outside without a flannel n beanie today i was @ the beach with my shirt off getting some sun HAARP IS NO JOKE

You ever seen those misting systems people put out on restaurant patios in hot climates? Well the process is kind of like that except pressurized, super pressurized to be exact. On any given moment while in flight an airplane can use up to 20 gallons of water per minute which all ends up in the septic tank, unfortunately the septic tank can only hold about a 20th of the total water supply for a flight.

Therefore it has to release water so It doesnt completely fill and it does this with high pressure because of the shit and stuff from the toilets and sinks. I guess the pressurization is supposed to sanitize the fecal matter and what not in result it leaves those "chem" trails you see in the skies..

theyre called contrails.

planes make them.

when they fly through the air.

they are normal.

your government is not posioning you.

stop worrying

• Like 2

theyre called contrails.

planes make them.

when they fly through the air.

they are normal.

your government is not posioning you.

stop worrying

shut the fuck up..........................please..................contrails........

i suggest any real people.....with a logical conscious to check out WHAT ON EARTH ARE THEY SPRAYING on youtube really informative and non biased. ya will trip the fuck out...............yea contrails.....lmao contrails....

EKBWSl.jpgi have friends who are pilots they are not contrails, and trust me they harm not just humans but also change the ph level of the soil.

last night i saw the dispersant a black dark blue color for the first time, and made me think what else are they spraying.

when i got pulled over one time while i was stoned, sitting there waiting for the cop to walk up i noticed some intense chemtrails. i asked the cop what they were and he said "who cares, what matters is you were speeding" lol i tried to get an answer

• Like 1

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus people,

stop being so gullible, please.

chemtrails (really flouride-trails)......., spread by Michael 'JFK' Jackson who is a lizard person from hollow earth working with the Fed and FEMA to take away your guns and imprison you.

If there is any kind of conspiracy here it's fools chasing after stupid shit like this. Seriously, I'd be much more inclined to believe that idiot shit like this is spread about to distract you from the real issues, such as unemployment, shit police service, failed foreign policies, economic disparities and so on....., you know, real life issues.

Man, some fool takes simple shit like condensation, makes a ludicrous story like this and you kids lap it up, unbelievable. Leaves the easily lead to spend their time chasing fairy tales instead. Not going to say it is actually happening but sounds a lot more plausible than this fucking stupidity.

*awaits wefelatilluminati to tell me to shut up, post shit about me to try and discredit me, act like I'm a lixard person disinformation agent, dribble inane shit that everyone ignores........, etc.

• Like 3

When I was a kid I use to see this a lot. There is a air force base and jet pilot stuff by where I live. But you know there is a lot of contaminants and super nasty stuff in the water. My old manager got in a gnarly accident and lost a bunch of weight because of it. And I guess.he got super sick because the main contaminant is jet fuel

i suggest any real people.....with a logical conscious to check out WHAT ON EARTH ARE THEY SPRAYING on youtube really informative and non biased. ya will trip the fuck out...............yea contrails.....lmao contrails....

Logical conscious, people.

Get one...., or some....., I'm not quite sure.

all the people (all 2 of them) i know who believe this nonsense are paranoid stoners.

It's quite real. Just not for the purposes that a lot of people think it's for.

ive heard it is aluminum....

to control weather patterns..

something to do with HARP..

who really knows.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_HARP

I think this is the HAARP the conspiracy people like to talk about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

Also on this "chem trail" stuff... I remember first being told about this by some wide-eyed crazy lady at the post office passing out flyers warning about the "chem trails". Didn't know what she was talking about so I looked in to it... can't say I believe it since there is no concrete evidence just more speculation disguised as proof/evidence. They are contrails and are harmless.

I think this is the HAARP the conspiracy people like to talk about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

Also on this "chem trail" stuff... I remember first being told about this by some wide-eyed crazy lady at the post office passing out flyers warning about the "chem trails". Didn't know what she was talking about so I looked in to it... can't say I believe it since there is no concrete evidence just more speculation disguised as proof/evidence.

Did you see the links I posted above?

Here's another.

http://www.defense.gov/transcripts/transcript.aspx?transcriptid=674

http://www.defense.gov/transcripts/transcript.aspx?transcriptid=996

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now