83rd Acedemy Awards Mega Thread!!!

CityonSMASH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shits ghey as fuck.

i was organizing abuncha shit in my basement and came up for a beer. my girl said to throw it on so iv been sucked into the vortex ever since.

thankfully that fagget and his documentary didnt win which is really the only shred of preconceived care i had for this idiocracy of entertainment. which clearly was a next to once inna lifetime exeption to my rule of uncare.

but this host guy is useless so ill say that much.

faggetry.

i laughed, with him not at him. my girl said its dope when real people get up there. she was on point with that call.

Yeah, the kid thanked his whole crew and then some. Then said "I want to thank my Mom, she did Craft Services." That shit cracked me up. I'll put money that just did more for his future than anything before hand. Good for him.

Randy Newman is cutting up in his speech right now.

I'd say so far, this ain't a bad show.

All awards shows are bullshit.

This one is no exception.

Comedies are never present in them.

Neither are horror movies.

The only shit that ever wins is movies that have some character who has the odds against him, goes thru some bullshit trials & tribulations, only to overcome them in the end because he had something pushing him to do so whether it be family or inner spirit.

All bullshit.

Black Swan was a horror movie, but they called it a "psychological thriller" to seem more credible.

The King's Speech was garbage.

The Fighter was garbage except for crackhead Christian Bale.

When Will Ferrell wins an award from these dicksquirts, I'll give it some respect.

Then there are the people who will watch the award winning movies only after the ceremony and form their opinion based solely on the fact that it won an award, so it must be great, right?

SCUST.