Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CityonSMASH

83rd Acedemy Awards Mega Thread!!!

If there was a drinking game where you took a drink every time one of these clods on the Oscars used the word "amazing" to describe anything having to do with themselves or the event, I'd be dead by now.

This awards show isn't that bad actually. The kid who got up there and said "I wish I cut my hair" was a cut up. That shit actually made me laugh and feel good for someone.

The Bob Hope memorial was really well done and Billy Crystal telling a story about Bob Hope flipping him off also helped.

shits ghey as fuck.

i was organizing abuncha shit in my basement and came up for a beer. my girl said to throw it on so iv been sucked into the vortex ever since.

thankfully that fagget and his documentary didnt win which is really the only shred of preconceived care i had for this idiocracy of entertainment. which clearly was a next to once inna lifetime exeption to my rule of uncare.

but this host guy is useless so ill say that much.

faggetry.

spam is definatly worthy.

and earl brought up a good point with the jewish afro.

i laughed, with him not at him. my girl said its dope when real people get up there. she was on point with that call.

i laughed, with him not at him. my girl said its dope when real people get up there. she was on point with that call.

Yeah, the kid thanked his whole crew and then some. Then said "I want to thank my Mom, she did Craft Services." That shit cracked me up. I'll put money that just did more for his future than anything before hand. Good for him.

Randy Newman is cutting up in his speech right now.

I'd say so far, this ain't a bad show.

oh shit i didn't even realize that about guru. well fuck the grammy's anyway. i sort of respect these a bit more. i didn't realize it was only people who they gave awards to, i thought it was out of respect of the industry in general.

oh snap, it's sandra bollocks.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now