So I Shit My Pants Last Night

IrishCarBombs

damn gasface, it wasn't a rant about how I don't like McDonald's, just how it was weird to see an old, bad tag I did used for wallpaper. sorry I "veered" off so much by mentioning I don't like it :lol:

The point of me "veering" off was to set up a background context, since I do not like the taste of McDonald's it was by chance that I should go into one, on account of my friend's hungriness.

No need to get so umad about it, I hope you like McDonald's, I hope McDonald's makes you happy like the millions of others who are luvin' it.

Do I type like a valley girl speaks? I haven't been called out this bad internet style in a while fuck :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn gasface, it wasn't a rant about how I don't like McDonald's, just how it was weird to see an old, bad tag I did used for wallpaper. sorry I "veered" off so much by mentioning I don't like it :lol:

The point of me "veering" off was to set up a background context, since I do not like the taste of McDonald's it was by chance that I should go into one, on account of my friend's hungriness.

No need to get so umad about it, I hope you like McDonald's, I hope McDonald's makes you happy like the millions of others who are luvin' it.

Do I type like a valley girl speaks? I haven't been called out this bad internet style in a while fuck :lol:

:lol:

This thread just reminded me that I shitted and didn't flush my toilet before I left for work.

I wish can see the look on my roomates face when she lifts up that toilet seat...its gonna be epic.

and by female roommate you mean your MOM.

in high school, a kid (outcast goth type) in the senior class shit his pants during a class.

he asked the teacher to go to the bathroom, and i guess it was a test period, so teacher said no.. once you finish your test... (i don't know about anyone else, but if i had to really go.. i would just get up and go..) this kid.. tried to finish his test... and he failed.. because everyone started going crazy yelling "IT SMELLS LIKE SHIT IN HERE..." "SOMEONE SHIT THEMSELVES!!!"

he tried to hide it in his shoe.. this was around the time of the movie "the punisher" and he was wearing one of those t-shirts, so he got the nickname punisher for the rest of the year. :lol:

i shit myself at a neighbors house jumping on a trampoline when i was 5..

and by female roommate you mean your MOM.

in high school, a kid (outcast goth type) in the senior class shit his pants during a class.

he asked the teacher to go to the bathroom, and i guess it was a test period, so teacher said no.. once you finish your test... (i don't know about anyone else, but if i had to really go.. i would just get up and go..) this kid.. tried to finish his test... and he failed.. because everyone started going crazy yelling "IT SMELLS LIKE SHIT IN HERE..." "SOMEONE SHIT THEMSELVES!!!"

he tried to hide it in his shoe.. this was around the time of the movie "the punisher" and he was wearing one of those t-shirts, so he got the nickname punisher for the rest of the year. :lol:

i shit myself at a neighbors house jumping on a trampoline when i was 5..

Ummm no.

I share my home and bills with a sexy female college student. Sadly I'm not smashing that.....yet(only been living together for. About a month)

but she does willingly clean up all my messes and cooks me food everyday. I am in love with her.

And btw my mother hates me dawg.