NSFW BUKKAKE SHOOT TURNS VIOLENT

Manute Bol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's funny the steroids chugging white guy was getting in dudes face instigating a fight while dudes pants were down or some shit.

Then he's the one who got his face rocked pretty good, and then pushed across the room, by a skinny crackhead looking dude I might add.

Dude came at him br0, but he never landed a punch or anything.

*Prepares for more angry white guy rant/rants

It's not even about white guy vs. black guy....well it is, but the point is every golden gloves boxer knows you can knock someone out with a left hook if you know how to aim and land your punches. That dude took a super quick first shot with out thinking and blew it. /no homo

PS

NAGGERS STANK!

i dont know if i just have a higher moral fiber than most (i dont) but seeing a girl being beat off onto like that was just weird, especially because it only became weird to me once i saw that they were showing the set. i donno...strange thought. but oh yeah fuck niggers lol

????????

sausage party is weird.

word to bukkake fights

^^^^

supportpost.jpg