NSFW BUKKAKE SHOOT TURNS VIOLENT

Manute Bol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that white dude would have won the fight, you see how he had him in that 1 armed choke hold he could have fucked his face up with his other hand if people didn't step in and grab him.

He got socked out NIGGUH

Also lolololol at the part where they cut back to the girl and you can see in her eyes that she's like

"the fuck is going on?"

LOL @ THE DUDE IN THE FUCKING BIO SUIT @ 0:25 FLAILING ABOUT

endless lols at that guy

actually he threw an ok punch, but it hit the side of dudes face, had that been a straight nose shot( blood city!) or a low chin shot, white boy woulda been ko'd. For the black dudes size, that really wasnt a bad shot, funny how people on message boards like to rate real life fights from their keyboard. lol ive seen many lil dudes put big dudes to sleep, and big dudes put smaller guys to sleep with what keyboarders would call sissy punches... its all about your size and where you land it.

actually he threw an ok punch, but it hit the side of dudes face, had that been a straight nose shot( blood city!) or a low chin shot, white boy woulda been ko'd. For the black dudes size, that really wasnt a bad shot, funny how people on message boards like to rate real life fights from their keyboard. lol ive seen many lil dudes put big dudes to sleep, and big dudes put smaller guys to sleep with what keyboarders would call sissy punches... its all about your size and where you land it.

It's all about how fucking tough I type nigga.

• Like 1

. lol ive seen many lil dudes put big dudes to sleep, and big dudes put smaller guys to sleep with what keyboarders would call sissy punches... its all about your size and where you land it.

This.

no word of a lie, 6 Arab fucks jumped me at a bar couple weeks ago, all throwing flailing punches like homos...they all threw big haymakers that hit me in the skull, the 6 guys eventually gave up when they realised i wasnt even flinching when they hit

Me.

when I took boxing your taught to always protect your chin. I've knocked people out with one crisp jab straight to the jaw, it doesn't take much to drop someone.

I wouldn't be able to take anything serious if there were 5 guys beating off on 1 chick and a line of like 10 more dudes, never mind just getting hard. What in the fuck going on there is getting you hard /nh

I was just wondering this myself. More dick than vag n titties? thats more than a little questionable.