Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
HUSTLERISK

ANYBDOY FROM FRISCO, 415??

yo why are u logged on as riskoner and hustlerisk???? iono thats sorta suspicious...i just have this feeling one of those faggot cops who read the hifiart forum decided to pretend he was risk or sumshit...iono im just paranoid

theres a bunch of sf heads on here...no idea who they are...mr garks and qwertyuiop and some other fools

kids profile looks like a bunch of pigs gathered around the computer while he typed it telling him what to write to look "down"..i hustle everyday.

i like frisco, i think ill take a trip up there again soon as i can kinda a long drive from southern cali but well worth it

this topic would actually be tolerable to view at but when looking at the date this thread was started i begin to wonder how stupid and slow-minded these writers are becoming.....

Hello, I know your a police officer. I hope your having a fun time on our graffiti message board. have a nice day!

P.S. You fucking suck at posing as a graff artist. Go catch a rapist. 1 in every 8 girls have been raped and thats just the reported cases.

iNer 1 DOES seem very un-kosher...

I wonder what thread has the most posts form the most banned people...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this