SIME

Guest NEVER NMH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEVER NMH
Originally posted by Fox Mulder:

never was the rek/felon was that on a fr8?

nah it was in baltimore on a wall i went to go see Thursday, Sky Came Falling, Next Season, Charlie Brown Gets a Valentine, and Fairweather (who didnt show up) at The Side Bar..it was right outside there like in the alley next to the Otto Bar...anyway yeah it was Felon BA and i dont know of Rek that was the first i saw him but i know Felon aint from Alabama..

Sorry boys, but I've never had a mullet. I would easily admit it if I had. I've had way more frieghtning haircuts than a mullet. Though I'm curious what photo El Masko is talking about... post it.

------------------

jokerihubaTranscend

Guest NEVER NMH
Originally posted by Joker:

Sorry boys, but I've never had a mullet. I would easily admit it if I had. I've had way more frieghtning haircuts than a mullet. Though I'm curious what photo El Masko is talking about... post it.

hahahah its in the free agents book its the action shoot of you..it sure does look like a mullet id check twice buddy..its more like a mullet in progress but its there non the less haha, mask post that shit up you mother fucker!

Ah... though it does look like a mullet, I must confess that it's actually one of those stupid 555Soul hats that tied at the top. (That someone convinced me were so cool that I must own one.) And my long, well shoulder length, hair pulled back and falling out from under it.

In that photo I'm more ashamed of the shoes I'm wearing... Nike... than the stupid hat.

Ofcourse, that piece lasted about 15 hours before Cycle went over it.

Guest NEVER NMH
Originally posted by Joker:

Ah... though it does look like a mullet, I must confess that it's actually one of those stupid 555Soul hats that tied at the top. (That someone convinced me were so cool that I must own one.) And my long, well shoulder length, hair pulled back and falling out from under it.

In that photo I'm more ashamed of the shoes I'm wearing... Nike... than the stupid hat.

Ofcourse, that piece lasted about 15 hours before Cycle went over it.

hahaha, its all good mullet or not..man, reading free agents and spending ALOT more time in the city made me yearn for the kind of shit that went down back then..i vowe to try to return d.c. to the golden age..thats like my mission in life now, i may be alone in my dream but hopefully some will follow in my footsteps. enough ranting and raving..im surprised sime hasnt said anything about this post yet..ya there buddy?

thanks for tha respect, thanks for postin my shit on here,thanks to laylo(whatup cambell)you drunk yet? i know where these flix came from.. joker, thanks for tha respect, likewise,, tuckyalip,i hope i never meet or see you, you on some 1st grade bullshit, ima send you back ta birth............

totem2

ewokone

megaone

ultralpha

demon202,whatup,its only 200$a min,, japan aint that far son

tchug, hold france down b

Guest NEVER NMH

yo sime, what ever happened to that page you used to have that was hosted by gmu? if you even know what im talking about hit me with an e mail or whatever. keep it gansta ha

HAHA... mullets are "gangsta"! hahaha... you should get yer mullet cornrowed... lookin like Joe Dirt meets Allen Iverson... HAHA

------------------

There comes a time in every mans education when he reaches the conviction that envy is ignorance: and Imitation is suicide.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived