Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dilligαf

What would you rather be doing right now?

I would like to be in the middle of fucking nowhere on a cross country road trip... Ideally, if it wasn't so fucking cold out I'd be out taking photos of random late night shenanigans.

fucking your mom

This is always the proper answer unless that's what you're already doing, in which case, the answer would be "fucking your sister"

Drinking anywhere along the Mediterranean (Spain, France or Italy) ... a dab of hash would not hurt either.

Aw man. Here's exactly what i'd like to be doing right now.

i'd like to be waking up real early (6am) on a spring day and then throw on painting clothes and pick up my imaginary duffel bag full of female valve rusto and old valve krylon with 30-40 cans inside & throw it in the trunk of the car I dont own and drive around & pick up 3 or 4 friends. Hit the breakfast spot compare sketches and eat a good breakfast, awesome coffee too. Drive out to some wall in the middle of nowhere that i dont have that'll run for years & years and spend the whole damn day crushing it end to end, leave around 5pm, hit a dinner spot drop everyone off & spend quality time with the girl i dont have.

Yahmean? #graffitifantasies #cornyasfuck

• Like 1

Some others to make up for the h1p-H0p post above:

1) Would rather be in my friends backyard in June back in Ohio drinking and casually playing "lawn sports" with my friends i never get to see.

2) Would rather be walking train lines on a cold morning.

3) Would rather be playing with my dog when he was still alive. RIP buddy.

Fucking a hot brown chick on a beach somewhere while drinking rum and bumping Sublime while she rides the fuck out of me in a hammock.

That or anything but what im actually doing, so graffiti, chilling at the river, drinking, getting blunted, skydiving, basically anything but doing fucking school work.

getting mcdonalds at 2am after a big trackside join up would definitely beat what just happened;

huntsman_spider.jpg

a bigger one of these crawled over my chest, up my shoulder then bailed up the wall, spent 10 minutes trying to kill it

my ex

broke up with my gf tonight, wonder if i'll be saying the same on page 30 lol

Right now....

patting my family dog

city painting

not listening to this really bad song on television...

....watching tosh.0.

Im going to put on tosh.0

Fuck productivity.

I'd like to be able to eat a few vikes and burn a blunt and just zone out and watch movies, instead of having to worry about real life shit.

• Like 2

Fuck productivity.

I'd like to be able to eat a few vikes and burn a blunt and just zone out and watch movies, instead of having to worry about real life shit.

/thread

what would i rather be doing...

id rather be with my squad, on the way to the freight spot. burnin funk.

ihaveateamworthdyingfor.com

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now