Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Legalize_CrackCocainE

FARTZ AND SHITZ

man why am i 33 years old and pooping and shiting and farting and pissing is still funny as fuck?!?!?!?! like when i was a kid it made me crack up and now i keep laughing if someone poops on someone when there asleep or yesterday i put an ad on craigslist for a room for rent and i had a giant smelly turd on the floor and they ran out of the house screaming (they were lesbian activists and were very offended.):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but yo poop and farts will never ever fucking die!!!!!!!!!:) :) :)

CIMG1561.jpg

fart.jpg

bb8edfart.gif

fart.jpg

That better be a wing dammit ^^^

hah! ya its a wing.

anxxz5.gif

107p3qp.gif

yesterday i put an ad on craigslist for a room for rent and i had a giant smelly turd on the floor and they ran out of the house screaming

implied-facepalm.jpg

2787258705_9aa0c3b717.jpg

man why am i 33 years old and pooping and shiting and farting and pissing is still funny as fuck?!?!?!?! like when i was a kid it made me crack up and now i keep laughing if someone poops on someone when there asleep or yesterday i put an ad on craigslist for a room for rent and i had a giant smelly turd on the floor and they ran out of the house screaming (they were lesbian activists and were very offended.)

If you're really 33, you must have grown up eating lead paint by the fucking bowl. Poop, farts, shit, and all that stuff can still be funny until you're 99. Making up stories about craigslist and turds to try and sound cool and funny online is only cool up to the age of 8.

Go get hit by a bus.