NICHOLAS CAGE MEGASUPERTHREAD

injury

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hatred for Cage is causing me to rant about his female counterpart - Ms. Sandra Bullock. Similar careers to one another - blockbusters to the one Oscar role, but nothing distinguishing each role from the next. She would get the hate fuck D based on her Blind Side character (which was a blatant rip off of Different Strokes), but otherwise I despise her as much if not more than Mr. Nic the Dick Cage.

• Like 1

My hatred for Cage is causing me to rant about his female counterpart - Ms. Sandra Bullock. Similar careers to one another - blockbusters to the one Oscar role, but nothing distinguishing each role from the next. She would get the hate fuck D based on her Blind Side character (which was a blatant rip off of Different Strokes), but otherwise I despise her as much if not more than Mr. Nic the Dick Cage.

I agree w/ all you say except that the "Blindside" plot was derived from true events. Shit actually occured. Not a diff/strokes rip. I love that show. And would hate fuck the shit out of SandyB.

(and nic cage sucks dick. just saw bad LT and anyone who thought it was "good" an "ok movie" must be under 18 yrs old....fuck what a awful actor).

I agree w/ all you say except that the "Blindside" plot was derived from true events. Shit actually occured. Not a diff/strokes rip. I love that show. And would hate fuck the shit out of SandyB.

(and nic cage sucks dick. just saw bad LT and anyone who thought it was "good" an "ok movie" must be under 18 yrs old....fuck what a awful actor).

I know its from true events, but you gotta admit the plots are kind of similar :)

i don't detest sandra bullock, but i'm sure it's because i don't see her movies.

BMC i totally see your point but she doesn't seem as big a douche as nick. he's so damn full of himself.

i'm trying to think of a better female actress who sucks..surely there are tons.

i'd suggest megan fox, but even she doesn't have the fuckwaddery of cage.

hmm, gotta marinate on this one.

we prolly should turn this into 'actors we hate megathread'

actors i hate?

not many....

here's one..

patricia_heaton.jpg

can't put a fine point on it, but i'd prolly have a laugh if she was kidnapped and chainsawed.

^watching that bitch last night give hell to Raymond...oh man.... i was ready to punch my chick! for making me watch that show

carry on

^watching that bitch last night give hell to Raymond...oh man.... i was ready to punch my chick! for making me watch that show

carry on

no, i'd draw the line there.

i detest that show

hell for me would be sitting in traffic while having to listen to country music and watch everybody loves raymond.

yes. dane fucking douchebag

forgot about him.

i hate dane cook

About 2,270,000 results (0.34 seconds)

danecook.pngnews_dane_cook.jpg