Libya

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

gadafi's libya had the highest standard of living in all of africa. libya had better welfare than britain, ireland, canada, australia, and new zealand. ever since the u.s regime and nato invaded them, their lives have been turned upside down, and now they live in chaos and misery.

You realised that the people of Benghazi were about to be wiped out before NATO launched their campaign, right?

If the country had such a great standard of living, why did the people try and overthrow the govt in Tripoli?

I'm assuming that was America, illuminati and the Pope as well, yeah?

I don't think people commit countries to war over a few million, especially when they already have a few before hand.

However, no doubt that there are many more considerations to the NATO op than just saving the poor Benghazans, I'm not naive enough to believe otherwise. National interest and regime survival is the driver of 99% of state behaviour, but I do believe that personality plays a smaller part of the picture than most people believe.

Just like I believe that Nasser up there is choosing to ignore all the ugliness, corruption, political imprisonment, torture, executions, kidnapping and other ugliness that occurred in Libya under Ghadaffi (not to mention the terrorism that he was responsible for during the Cold War period - that's even disregarding the Lockerbie case, if you wish to).

Saif al-Islam was ready to release the proofs of the payments to sarkozy, i think the most important fact was again oil control, Total and BP + US were not that happy that ENI received almost exclusivity to oil fields in Lybia now the problem is solved and it is better to have a country in civil war than a dictatorship, was the training for syria which is the training for iran we are back to cold war conflicts usa against china and russia, sunnits and chiits are the puppets , qatar is usa medium hollande is sucking al thani's dick for money and to please the millions of french muslims.