Club bouncer assaults/robs patron?

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch 'yo fIngahHhz...

few years ago a after getting thru security out front a club i realized one of my rings wasnt on my hands.

quietly paniced a minute without losing my kool as i scanned the path to and from the front doors, nothin. CHOKED.

didnt even think of the bouncer till the next day as a learning lesson to myself to be carefull i went into my jewler and got him to make me another of the exact same 'n he starts telling me about how many bouncers come in selling rings on an ongoing basis.

the guy ran his hands over mine wrist to nail, he took that shit. i dont lose things and am always concious of what im wearing on my hands, wrists neck or wherever else.

that fagget cost me almost 5 grand, so remember this next time your gettin patted down.

Sell drugs in another mans spot, get fucked up.

Sell drugs in another mans spot and not have the balls to man the fuck up when it's time.........get outted on the interwebs as a bitch made homo

This.

White dude is a pussy and a terrible liar, bouncer is playing the game, people on the internet that get up in arms about this shit are racist pussies. Also it says that dude was the club owner, so it makes even more sense. Dude got caught slipping and got slapped around a little bit, shit wasn't even that bad. Cry about it.

I dont really care either way about a whiny Hollister faggot drug dealer getting slapped around.

But I will say that bouncer is an even bigger pussy than the kid is, if someone was dealing drugs in my club theyd recieve a much bigger ass kicking than that.

And to all the fucking e-thugs talking about ''the game'' and drug dealing in general, im so glad im not a scum bag piece of shit whose ever been involved in that kind of shady shit.

''That white pussy deserves to be beat down yo, he violated da streets yo what a fuckin yam ass bitch nigga, that bouncer handled biz maaaaaain.''

Grow the Fuck up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ICf-I6JwUI

Name: Easton Byfield

Cell Phone: (508) 377-8388

Email: eastone@live.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1374235530

Business 1: Platinum Premier Gentlemens Club / Club Envy, 241 Southbridge St. Worcester, MA

Business 1 #: (508) 754-4444

Business 1 Boss: Christopher Stephans, 90 Neshobe Rd. Waban, MA

Business 1 Boss #: (617) 558-7601

Business 2: East One Construction, 17 Oliver St. Worcester, MA

Business 2 #: (508) 752-4165

I dont really care either way about a whiny Hollister faggot drug dealer getting slapped around.

But I will say that bouncer is an even bigger pussy than the kid is, if someone was dealing drugs in my club theyd recieve a much bigger ass kicking than that.

And to all the fucking e-thugs talking about ''the game'' and drug dealing in general, im so glad im not a scum bag piece of shit whose ever been involved in that kind of shady shit.

''That white pussy deserves to be beat down yo, he violated da streets yo what a fuckin yam ass bitch nigga, that bouncer handled biz maaaaaain.''

Grow the Fuck up

That "holier then thou" shit doesn't make you sounds like less of a faggot like you think it does

Grow the Fuck up

You realize you just said you'd beat the shit out of dude for dealing drugs... and then called people who said they;d beat the shit out of dude for dealing drugs pieces of shit? :rolleyes: