Club bouncer assaults/robs patron?

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that dude was bitch made as fuck.....how do you even get put in that situation where you end up in a bathroom getting interrogated...c'mon son.

on the flipside...that "bouncer" was a real pussy......the way he was punching dude and then sayin how he was lucky he didnt take him in the basement. get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.....if you are gonna talk about it ...be about it. studio gangstas ....

I can't even put into words how pussy that kid is.

If he was dealing there, then that's what he gets; everyone (at least people with any sense/who go there) knows strip clubs have one or two dudes that are allowed to work in there, and that's it. If he wasn't, he's a pussy who got played like a bitch.

What I don't understand is why the bouncer would allow that to be filmed, fucking retard

I can't even put into words how pussy that kid is.

If he was dealing there, then that's what he gets; everyone (at least people with any sense/who go there) knows strip clubs have one or two dudes that are allowed to work in there, and that's it. If he wasn't, he's a pussy who got played like a bitch.

What I don't understand is why the bouncer would allow that to be filmed, fucking retard

Weren't you a bouncer?

yo man this shit enrages me something fucking feirce and it aint the pussy ass bouncer, fire on that nigga. I dont know what the fuck is wrong with kids these days. I hate bringing shit up from the military, but a drill once told us, and he was dead fucking right, "privates, you can do all the push-ups you want, you can lift all the weights in the world, but you can't work out your jawbone, never fear any man." and it's fucking true. cats are so afraid to get beat down. that nigga fired on him what 4-5 times? so fuck it, smash him in the teeth, temple, nose, balls, anything, make him work for that shit. kid was straight bitchmade.

Niggas talkin mad tough until they're the one in the bathroom with TWO BOUNCERS (somebodys filming this shit) and one of them is twice your size.

Lets say dude did fight back, he'd have his ass beat and be arrested for assault by a cop who's a regular there and friends with the bouncers.

This dude was definitely selling drugs if this video is real.

Oh man if this was a cop instead of a bouncer this guy could have been caught flat out with a kilo of uncut, and this thread would be 5 pages of FUCK THOSE FUCKING PIGS THEY PLANTED THAT SHIT I HOPE THEY HANG FOR THIS

All jokes aside, that's just business as usual, don't understand why it had to be filmed...