Did i fucks this up

abcs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my spot got hit back in the day when I was a young buck and I look at it now like tuition. It's school, you know what not to do in the future. You are in a better place than that fella who dimed you out, and it's been worth every dollar.

I do understand where you are at and you can taste the anger in your mouth, but bringing it back would be a down fall. Your past it now, don't look back.

Take him to HA court if you can, collect 60c on a dollar and move the fuck on.

I was in a similar situation last night, not as heavy but definitely involving disrespect and me finally catching up with the person under less than ideal circumstances (at a friend's house, not clear on numbers, not in a bad mood). I sat there weighing my options and decided to let it go till I ran into them down the road.

This person will definitely get theirs but it wasn't the right time. Had I moved on them last night I would have looked like an asshole.

abcs:

think of it as a parallel glimpse into an alternate reality.

. you are cool, calm, and collected, celebrating your sisters bday with your family. you have time behind you which you have grown. you have true progressing knowledge under your belt from things you had dealt with.

then in comes a shadow from your past, who has not grown, vibrating with negativity, and is sketched at the sight of your well being and existence, because you are healthy and casually dining with said family./ [visually] not affected by his child moves of the past

that is why he dipped. he realized he is puny, and has negativity to look forward to.

be at peace that you have discipline.

the nark has it coming to him on his own accord, there is nothing that you need to do aside from being well and shining on.

• Like 3

I was in a similar situation also...not nearly as bad. But I finally saw some kid after about a year of searching...waiting outside of his house..local bustops..places hes known to frequent..bla bla bla. It was most definately not the right place...tons of families/police/etc. But i acted like an asshole and went and did something.

You probably made a positive choice. Im a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason." Things usually play out the way they are supposed to. Apparently, you werent supposed to get this kid this time. It sounds like you have worked fairly hard to get to where you are...if you think its worth risking that...go for it.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I would have caught his number and pretended like you should catch up, get a beer sometime kind of bullshit. After a a few weeks of pretending to be his friend take him for a ride out to some abandoned area of town and blatantly ask him about the situation, then start swinging a bat at his legs breaking them. Let him go with broken legs and inform him that he should be lucky to be alive, if it was some of the other guys they would've killed him. Then suggest he move out of the city because now that you know his business(where he lives, works, etc.) it might be valuable information to pass along to the other guys that got screwed over and they'll be pleased to have him "disappear". Snitches eventually end up in ditches.

my spot got hit back in the day when I was a young buck and I look at it now like tuition. It's school, you know what not to do in the future. You are in a better place than that fella who dimed you out, and it's been worth every dollar.

I do understand where you are at and you can taste the man yogurt in your mouth, but bringing it back would be a down fall. Your past it now, don't look back.

Take him to HA court if you can, collect 60c on a dollar and move the fuck on.

FIXED.

So... you spent ten minutes scared, in a pig pile with some naked strippers, and eventually came out not only with the $200 that you lost, but also a $750 bonus. Now, because of something a cop said, you want to risk breaking probation to teach someone a lesson about something that happened nearly a decade ago?

I'd say that if you see dude again, you should straight up ask him, point blank, what happened. If you're not satisfied with the answer, break his nose and tell him he better leave town. Then go on living your grown man life, while other dude lives scared, relocates, and continues to be a shitbag.

Or, you could stew about until next time you see him, beat him with a crowbar, take a "trophy", and then have the satisfaction of knowing that a bunch of internet dirtbags have your back when you go to jail or some of his other friends decide to come by your crib again.

There's an awful lot of machismo in this thread.

Personally, I agree with Harvey Wallbanger. Plus, what goes around comes around. He'll get his and it doesn't have to come from you. You can look down at him from your spot on the top knowing you're all kinds of better.

So... you spent ten minutes scared, in a pig pile with some naked strippers, and eventually came out not only with the $200 that you lost, but also a $750 bonus. Now, because of something a cop said, you want to risk breaking probation to teach someone a lesson about something that happened nearly a decade ago?

I'd say that if you see dude again, you should straight up ask him, point blank, what happened. If you're not satisfied with the answer, break his nose and tell him he better leave town. Then go on living your grown man life, while other dude lives scared, relocates, and continues to be a shitbag.

Or, you could stew about until next time you see him, beat him with a crowbar, take a "trophy", and then have the satisfaction of knowing that a bunch of internet dirtbags have your back when you go to jail or some of his other friends decide to come by your crib again.

this.

not gonna read through all the comments right now but here is how i would play it.. Lets say you run into homie again be like oh shit long time no see how have you been we should kick it. Kick it some place where there are a lot of people and just wait or play him for a few months then bam set that shit up and have him jumped.You run like ur trying to save urself and have your boys just put a whooping on his ass as you watch from a distance. The key is just make sure he never figures out what your plan is and let him get comfortable. Or just whoop his ass when he never expects it and let him know u know he is a punk ass bitch ass you kick his teeth down his throat. :D