Did i fucks this up

abcs

I posted this in a thread yesterday. Since then i been up all night sick at

myself so i made it a thread. i want to kno if i played this right, If i fucked

up or more generally what the rest of you think i should have done... I mean

whats done is done. C`est la vie. I decided that unless i thread it nobody will

see it. Pre apologies for the wall of cool story br0 text.

8 years back New Years morning my roomates little sister lets armed gunmen

into our house. We had thrown a NYE rave type party charging 15 a head at

a local theater Midtown. Probably 700-800 people showed up and lots of

money was made. Afterward it was deposited at his girl apt before we

returned home. It was mostly his party, I picked up a deejay from the airport

and invested some cash. Anyhow it was ugly. My mattress was on the floor, I

woke up with a foot on my neck and a gun to my head. I had a girl i was slept

with, My roomate, 3 strippers, 1 on which was his chik. His sister, her man and our

homeboy.... Forced at gunpoint into a pile stripped naked in the middle of the living

room. i was at the bottom and almost suffocated from the weight. These nogs though

they were hitting a 20K lik. All the walked with was pocket change. Maybe 1500 tops.

I thought it was gonna end bad because they were convinced we were holding out.

Such was not the case but after splitting our friends face open they left out taking

our IDs and tossing our phones.We never got with the police. City cops, over half

of us had warrants. A legitimate concern that if they were caught they could possibly

sit in the county a few months, get turned loose and pay a visit.... we just counted

our blessings and wrote off our losses. 2 days later suburban police show up at my door.

3 guys had robbed a house at gunpoint in Ferndale and been caught. In their possession was my

drivers license as well as the others. I went to pick up my license, recovered 200

I lost in addition to about a 750 extra for myself and told the police what little i knew.

3 guys robbed my spot. I saw skimasks and guns. No faces and nothing distinguishing.

While im in there they tell me the guys that ran thru my spot dropped a couple names;

the people that put them on to us. I Knew them. 1 of them i had actually given a car

to when he was down on his luck. A guy i had at 1 time considered among my closest

friends.

So I searched for this kid. I wasn't the only one but i was legitimately vested. Fucker

disappeared and i never seen him till TODAY. 2 hours ago at the bar/restaurant

while i'm with family.... My whole heads twisted up right now. About to get off probation

i been on forever. About to have my freedom back. Fair fight never entered my mind from

the jump in terms of this. Knees, hands, teeth and I wanted an eyeball in a jar.

The dirtbag was saved by 2 things today. Instincts for self preservation, and my mom

being present. Time took some edge off too i suspect. Perhaps ive grown up some.

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not even gonna lurk my thread. Im in a bad mood. Took a bunch of stickbats lastnight thinking they would help me calm down. Instead they served to put very bad ideas in my head

Oh and Moogle. We had a collective 1500 or so. They got 200 in rent off me. The girls (strippers) had NYE stripper cash. All the money from the party was dropped off elsewhere. I dont know where the fuck to find this guy. It was a chance encounter. I guess hes back if he left in the first place

thats the other part. Yea i made a thread. The shit happened 8 years ago. I was

pretty much completely over it. Out of sight out of mind top tip. At this point

doing something doesn't change shit but make me feel better while im sitting in

a jail cell. i think i rather let it go and forget about it and enjoy life as a free person.

It was just kinda like a tidal wave of pent up bad shit that crested and broke in the

span of an hour and the residual cleanup.

Coming from a young hot head whose never know what its like to be on probation..

Get the mods to take this thread off, track this piece of shit and make sure he comes in contact with some of your boys that dont exactly live under the law. Teeeth, fingers, toes, maby even Lance armstrong this fool.

Just be present like some Tony Soprano shit, and get a trophy from this guy for all he put you through.

But like I said man, im just a hot blooded youngin, im sure the old heads have better advice.

i was hot headed when i was younger too. It happened when i was 18 or 19. Had i caught

up with him before I turned 25 it wouldnt matter who was around. A very serious line was

crossed. I fully intended to do more than just hurt somebody. But like i said, lifes not so

bad these days. I've eaten my fair share of jail food and at any length my little sisters birthday

dinner is neither the time or the place.

I'm sure i could get this thread deleted if i wanted to but then i would have to

track this fucker down and i dont know the first place to look. Dont know who hes

friends with, dont know where he works, dont know where he lives. I guess ive resigned

myself to let sleeping dogs lie

Well I dont know where you reside but depending on the size of your city I guess would determine the difficulty to track this fuck.

You can always ask around as im sure most people would be down to help you if they heard what had happened but this also adds to the heat like some alpha dog shit if you do catch fella.

Again I suppose its my age that fuels my emotions but if anyone ever had a hand directly in having me set up like you were, it wouldnt matter to me if it was 8 days, 8 years, or 8 decades later id be out for blood.

Definatly out in public wasnt the best place to take out 8 years of pent up frustration, especially with family and witnesses present, but if you had wanted it bad enough you could of possibly tailed him and atleast see where hes staying at, or who hes fucking with.

I guess all you can do now is let it go unless someone throws you a bone and figures out where hes at and if hes even still in town, that or pray to god you get another chance to catch him in public without ma and pa present and dish out the Karma everyone talks about.

But if you can come to terms with it on some ''grown'' shit and let it go, id say thatd work best for you being in a frustrating situation, especially with the law in the works. I just know right now I could never let some shit like that fly, ever.

In my opinion, you did the right thing. That beating wasn't meant to be. You will see him again under better circumstances. Did he see you? If so, that's even better....he thinks everything is cool now...so he'll start coming around more. He might even come up and say hi. Then you can take a butter knife and drive it through his eye.

this was the only time the police ever did me any favors in my whole life.

They gave me back my license and money for pretty much nothing in return.

He told me (the cop) that the guys that robbed me told them (the police) that

they we were set up by a couple names i wont mention. These were nicknames

and i knew exactly who they were. I told the police i had no idea who they were

because i wanted to handle the shit myself.

Still. i fail to see how this is self incrimination. Maybe if i chopped this nigga

up and dumped the pieces in the river and made a thread about it. That would

be self incrimination. I haven't told on myself for anything