Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swordfish meatloaf

GET THE GENERAL/I.V. ANESTHESIA!!

TODAY HAD A MORNING DENTIST APPOINTMENT TO GET TWO WISDOM TEETH PULLED. DID EVERYTHING I WAS SUPPOSED TO IN PREPARATION FOR LOCAL AND GENERAL ANESTHESIA I.E. NOT EATING 18 HOURS PRIOR TO SAID APPOINTMENT, ABSTAINING FROM CIGARETTES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. HAD ALL THE LOOT I NEEDED AND MY INSURANCE CARD AND WAS READY TO GO. GET THERE, AND THE CUNT OF AN ELDERLY WHORE SECRETARY TELLS ME THAT THIS PARTICULAR CLINIC DOES NOT EVEN PROVIDE GENERAL ANESTHESIA.. THIS BEING A GREAT START TO A SLOPPY FECES RIDDEN TEENAGE RETARD BUTTFUCK KIND OF DAY. ACKNOWLEDGING THIS TO BE MY THIRD APPOINTMENT JUST THIS MONTH, I DECIDED I WOULD JUST GET THE SHOTS AND GO AHEAD AND GET IT OVER WITH.

TODAY WAS THE FIRST, AND POSSIBLY LAST TIME I HAVE SEEN THE INSIDE OF A DENTISTS OFFICE IN OVER A DECADE.

THEY GO TO WORK.. NUMBING, SCRAPING, GRINDING AND PULLING UP THE FIRST TOOTH. BUT SOMETHINGS WRONG, THIS DENTIST IS HAVING AN EXTREMELY HARD TIME GETTING THE TOOTH OUT. IM NOT SURE HOW LONG A SINGLE WISDOM TOOTH EXTRACTION IS SUPPOSED TO TAKE, BUT AM ALMOST CERTAIN ITS NOT 30-40 MINUTES PER TOOTH. DOESNT HELP ANY THAT THE ASSISTANT IS SOME FRESH OUT OF COMMUNITY COLLEGE FAG BOY NAMED CHAD WHO CANT SEEM TO DO ANYTHING RIGHT, AND DURING THE ENTIRETY OF THE PROCEDURE IM HEARING "NO... DONT DO THAT.." AND "SUCTION HERE, WHEN IM OUT YOURE IN" ETC..

HE FINALLY GETS THE FIRST ONE OUT, AND SOMEHOW THIS TOOTH, AND UNKNOWN AT THIS POINT THE OTHER, HAVE TWO HOOKS ON THEM THAT RIPPED UP MY GUM ON THE WAY OUT. MEGA BLEEDING, BUT THE PAIN WASNT TOO EXTREME. THEY STITCH ME UP AND IM GONE.

GET OUTSIDE, THE SHOTS ARE WEARING OFF, AND THE PAIN SETS IN, CRANIAL PAIN, NECK PAIN, BACK PAIN, SHIT WAS EVERYWHERE. LONG STORY SHORT I GET HOME, AND TAKE THE GAUZE OUT ON THE RIGHT SIDE AND THIS THING JUST STARTS LEAKING BLOOD, I MEAN BAD, IM SWALLOWING WHAT SEEMS LIKE PINTFULLS AND ITS DRIBBLING OUT OF MY JIBS LIKE A ZOMBIE WITH AUTISM. AT THIS POINT IM REALLY FRIGHTENED, AS ARE MY ROOMMATE AND WIFEY. DENTISTS ALREADY CLOSED... SO WE GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM. BLAH BLAH THEY PUT SOME MESH COVERING AND CLOT MECHANISM OVER THE STITCHES AND I GO HOME.

NOW IM ALL FUCKED UP ON PERCOSET/VICODIN, BUT THIS SHIT STILL HURTS. WHAT HURTS EVEN WORSE IS THAT I HAVENT EATEN IN TWO DAYS, CANT CHEW, OR EVEN TAKE THIS GAUZE OUT OR ITS BACK TO BLEEDING LIKE YOUR SISTERS FIRST PEROID. REALLY NEED A CIGARETTE TOO. THIS DAY JUST FUCKING SUCKED. WORST THAN MOST. REALLY CLOSE TO JUST GOING OUT AND GETTING ENOUGH HEROIN TO GET ME THROUGH THREE OR FOUR DAYS. I WISH I WOULDNT HAVE SOLD MY PISTOL A FEW YEARS AGO, I MAY HAVE CONSIDERED SHOOTING MYSELF SOME PLACE NON LETHAL SO I CAN LAY UP IN A HOSPITAL FOR A FEW DAYS. OR TAKE THE COBAIN ROUTE... SON PROBABLY HAD MAD DENTAL ISSUES.

jensie05.jpg

wisdom teeth are a bitch. i've heard endless horror stories

one of my friends who got them pulled had his face puffy for like a month

his face looked like he weighed like 250 but he only was 150, it was insane

now you gotta be careful not to get a dry socket, so no smoking for like a week or so

i'm one of the lucky few. all four of mine are in perfect, no need to get them pulled

Be real careful about hygiene, dry socket is a major bummer. Work through the pain, it is amazing what sort of pain a person can deal with if they focus. DO NOT COP, if you were a person who could handle going on "just a three day run" you would never have had to stop in the first place.

That's why you should get Xrays, if them roots are hooked you better see an oral surgeon.

Also, you should be a giant vagina and go get hooked on heroin like a retard or better yet shoot yourself.

Sounds kind of harsh but man the fuck up.

read the first sentence. having had dental surgery and been on fire twice, iv drip morphine. no question.

*EDIT asian tits.

sexychichwithhugeasiantits07.jpg

dare to dream. i would eat said calamari or whatever the spanish translation is.

tumblr_lfwoz2sVlN1qa2ld9o1_500.jpg

You should feel better knowing she actually exists somewhere.^^^

Paris right?

melbourne, australia

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now