Food Stamps

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It affects you more than you think, but you have no control over it, so what's the point of caring?

but we can have control over it. if EVERYONE got off their asses and voted in every election, especially local ones, it would make a huge difference. tax money keeps going to stupid shit because the gov't knows most of the american public is too complacent to try and change anything.

I remember when I really needed this shit because I was in school and couldn't afford to feed myself they denied me, I had to drop out to get a job.

Also, one thing I've noticed is it's the stupid people who are using them more and they generally have more kids because of it.

They should cut food stamps off before America gets watered down with stupid/lazy people unless it's already too late.

• Like 1

I've had EBT for a couple years after my house burnt down.. Couldnt get by w/o it.

house burned down gets a pass

lost your job gets a pass

everything else is just lazy fuckers not wanting to work?

fuck that. everyone should get free food. don't care how fucking rich you are you get free food too, but being that you're a rich fucker, you'll probably not like the taste of "everybody food" anyways. then you'll go end up eating fried eels assholes drenched in syrup and fish eyes stuffed in a live duck, regurgitated and served with hollandaise sauce.

fucking richers.

-fuck that. food should be earned. along with housing.

-i hate hearing people complain about not being able to find work.

-i swear everyones so spoiled now. How the fuck can't you find a job? I have two well paying jobs and im only 20....and live in Cleveland.

-and i have a bunch of other shit to deal with on top of that.

-get off your ass and try to contribute to society instead of being a parasite.

ps: if everyone got free food. that would turn our whole economy upside down. You do realize that people work hard to make that food available to you dont you?

not trying to be a dick. just speaking my mind.

-you're a 20 year old with two dairy queen jobs, NOT an economist.

-you have two jobs BECAUSE you're 20. it's cost efficient to hire fresh out of school faggots to replace seasoned veterans at any company level.

-you pay into social security, which you may or may not know about, but you will never reap the benefit of having paid into it.

-get money fuck bitches rack paint die young

just speaking my mind.

food and housing were provided to african american slaves. the modern day economic slave has to provide food and housing themselves.

either way, you're a slave. even with your two jobs. sucka.

-20 years old working as a law clerk and a stagehand.

-never went to college.

-social security secures a cushiony retirement.

the 2nd has to do with why you don't understand the 3rd

also, law clerks and stagehands make close to nothing. just like a dairy queen employee, just saying.

for as much as you think you know how the world works, you can't clearly see how you're fucked in the grand scheme of things.

I don't think most people on 12 oz have experienced the kind of poverty where getting enough decent food to eat is an everyday concern.....which makes a lot of the dumber statements here not just dumb, but completely unqualified.

If you need them, get them. However, anyone who scams the system and makes it harder for people who deserve EBT to sign up is an asshole.

• Like 3

but we can have control over it. if EVERYONE got off their asses and voted in every election, especially local ones, it would make a huge difference. tax money keeps going to stupid shit because the gov't knows most of the american public is too complacent to try and change anything.

You actually believe this nonsense?

Sounds great.

Doesn't work.

They should cut food stamps off before America gets watered down with stupid/lazy people unless it's already too late.

The world is full of idiots. Cutting off food stamps won't fix stupidity.

-social security secures a cushiony retirement.

i make $12 an hour under the table as a law clerk and $25 an hour as a stage hand...

Working under the table voids your social security point.

But, you won't see a penny of social security regardless.

Dark_Night Working under the table is defrauding the government. By not paying taxes you are gaming the system just the same as someone collecting food benefits when they do not really need them.

However, with your employment choices you can not only say "I am with the band" but also "I will have my Lawyer handle this" with some credibility. Good show young man.

I'm basically agreeing with whatever Bojangles has to say.

Anyone who thinks they are owed anything period is a fucking douche bag. We live a country where a minimum of effort can put you up real nice.

Basically.. Fuck a lot of you.

That is all.

• Like 2