Food Stamps

nsmbfan

bout to get on that cuz being back in school full time + trying to clock 40 hours a week would be extremely wack/recipe for failure

and yeah i'm getting grant money for school

hate on me for taking what the system is trying to offer

but on the flip if i had to work warehouse jobs and shit for the rest of my life i'd probably be a serial killer sooner or later or go postal at the least

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Food stamps are fucking awesome. I get 200 a month and the Arabs at the corner store let me buy whatever I want with them. I get all my house cleaning stuff with them. And everything for my bathroom. They'll even let me buy beer and alcohol. And the Chinese ladies around the corner have a way of extracting money from the card and will give me 120 cash and they keep 80.

Back in my "bank account negative 350 dollars days" I had 3 cards at once via homies that came from out of state and I'd make them get a card and give it to me when they left. I need to set that up again. 600 bucks a month for whatever I please is legit.

THANKS SF GOVERNMENT, MUAH!!

Yah, I got a friend that does the same thing. he also sells stamps to his neighbors for cash.

Food stamps are fucking awesome. I get 200 a month and the Arabs at the corner store let me buy whatever I want with them. I get all my house cleaning stuff with them. And everything for my bathroom. They'll even let me buy beer and alcohol. And the Chinese ladies around the corner have a way of extracting money from the card and will give me 120 cash and they keep 80.

Back in my "bank account negative 350 dollars days" I had 3 cards at once via homies that came from out of state and I'd make them get a card and give it to me when they left. I need to set that up again. 600 bucks a month for whatever I please is legit.

THANKS SF GOVERNMENT, MUAH!!

It's all fun and games till running your yap catches up with you....I know a couple people who got caught up in the system nowhere near as blatantly (basically reapplying in one county before they terminated their benefits in another) and they're getting screwed pretty bad (possible jail time, restitution levied against future wages, possible permanent loss of future EBT benefits, etc.).

As far as I'm concerned they weren't really trying to get over, all it came down to was not being on top of their shit.

Then this guy comes on A PUBLIC INTERNET FORUM popcorn pimping like a motherfucker...like, "YO DOG I RUN DIS FOOD STAMP GAME NAWMEAN?" Well, the stores he's using to defraud the government (your morals may vary on this, mine being more or less by the book) have cameras, and if the USDA (the agency in charge of the EBT program) has any reason to investigate that store, the store usually has a choice- give up the tapes or lose your EBT terminal/possibly get shut down (based on the severity of the claim).

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Then again he's probably your typical retarded SF wannabe trustafarian/cokehead bad graffiti writer who I probably know by one or two degrees of separation. Hence no skin off my back when he gets what's coming to him.

*edit- In the interest of full disclosure- yes, I have EBT. No, I'm not happy about it, but I'm a LOT less happier when I don't eat.

You mean stop acting like a nigger.

Although I did once buy food stamps from a spic, they were Puerto Rican, and everyone knows they're the niggers of the spanish people

nope. i meant spic. or white trash honkey. anything other than what may or may not relate

to my own race. well half of it. plus i openly hate spics. so they get picked on first. always.

If you live in the United States of America, get the food stamps.

We throw away enough food to feed our own country and I for one, refuse to hungry.

I will rack a prime rib and laugh my fucking ass off while i eat knowing that i am eating better than the cop trying to bust me.

Embarassed? I don't know what the fuck that means.