Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jkob

YoU JUsT InHeRiTed a mILlioN BUckS.........

Must be spent on 3 items or less on serious rich hot slut magnet shit that'll get you guaranteed laid tenfold.

Mine would be a fully loaded black Bently Mulsanne, a platinum Rolex with a diamond on each hand, and 20 pounds of fish scale.

This guy is gonna get pulled over in a Bentley full of coke, try to bribe the officer with his watch, and get a 25 year sentence on top of all his shit getting repo'd

I would get a private investigator/hitman to inject jkob with every STD there is. Buy a big house. And use it for my ownselfish needs.

• Like 1

Mine would be a fully loaded black Bently Mulsanne, a platinum Rolex with a diamond on each hand, and 20 pounds of fish scale.

2cxxac4.jpg

I'd buy Pat's and Geno's and force them to sell tofu cheese steaks.

This would force most of Philly's population to commit suicide. And we'd be able start off fresh with a strip mall.

I would buy 1,000,000 in another currency.

lol, fucking this

american money is worthless

5.jpg

I'd buy this

Excellent taste, those towel racks are superb.

Most people probably wouldn't think to use this money to remodel, but whatever you put into the project = $$$ when the real estate market recovers a little bit and you're selling.

• Like 1

BUY GOLD WITH IT, PUT IT IN A PIRATE SHIP, SINK SHIP, DIG UP IN 20 YEARS AND MAKE DOCUMENTARY ABOUT IT TO ADD TO THE MILLION.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now