IM GOING TO SMOKE SOME DMT RIGHTNOW

Avesism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

origination of the word 'psychedelic'

In 1953, Osmond provided English author Aldous Huxley with a dose of mescaline.[2] As a result of his experience, Huxley produced an enthusiastic book called The Doors of Perception, describing the look of the Hollywood Hills and his reactions to artwork while under the influence. Osmond's name appears in the four footnotes in the early pages of the book, references to the articles Osmond wrote regarding medicinal use of hallucinogenic drugs.

Osmond first offered the term "psychedelic" at a meeting of the New York Academy of Sciences in 1957. He said the word meant "mind manifesting" (from "mind", ψυχή (psyche), and "manifest", δήλος (delos)) and called it "clear, euphonious and uncontaminated by other associations." Huxley had sent Osmond a rhyme containing his own suggested invented word: "To make this trivial world sublime, take half a gram of phanerothyme" (thymos meaning 'spiritedness' in Greek.) Osmond countered with "To fathom Hell or soar angelic, just take a pinch of psychedelic."

whoa im so psychadelic bro!!!@~!~! ^ i looked at that last spiderman pic for about 2 minutes waiting for something to happen in it.

on another note i was gnna make a thread about this shit but figure this is 'drug' thread now haha....

Has anyone ever tried "KRATOM" in the powder form or know how to take it?

MADE MY MOM SMOKE IT ONE TIME. WHEN SHE CAME DOWN SHE JUST STARED AT ME AND SAID "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT YOU JUST GAVE ME??????"

STRANGELY, THIS POST TRIP CONCERN FOR WHAT MY MOTHER HAS JUST INGESTED HAS HAPPENED TWICE.

MY FIANCE, ME AND TWO OF MY GUYS WERE DOING MAJOR BUMPS OF KITTY ALL DAY. AND SHE WALKS IN THE KITCHEN AND JUST SNIFFS UP A HUGE ASS RAIL, MAYBE THINKING ITS COKE. WELL SHE WALKS BACK INTO MY LIVING ROOM, SITS DOWN IN A ROCKING CHAIR AND WAS LIKE "WHOA......... WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT STUFF?????"

I REMEMBER SHE SAID "ITS GONNA BE LIKE 80 DEGREES TODAY". WE WERE ALL SHOCKED AS FUCK LIKE THE WEATHERMAN HAD JUST TELECOMMUNICATED HER THE FORECAST. OR SENT IT IN A BOTTLE FROM ACROSS LAKE MICHIGAN, OR A BIRD UP ON A TELEPHONE WIRE COOED IT TO HER. IN RETROSPECT THIS WAS MUCH FUNNIER ON KETAMINE.

:lol:

MADE MY MOM SMOKE IT ONE TIME. WHEN SHE CAME DOWN SHE JUST STARED AT ME AND SAID "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT YOU JUST GAVE ME??????"

STRANGELY, THIS POST TRIP CONCERN FOR WHAT MY MOTHER HAS JUST INGESTED HAS HAPPENED TWICE.

MY FIANCE, ME AND TWO OF MY GUYS WERE DOING MAJOR BUMPS OF KITTY ALL DAY. AND SHE WALKS IN THE KITCHEN AND JUST SNIFFS UP A HUGE ASS RAIL, MAYBE THINKING ITS COKE. WELL SHE WALKS BACK INTO MY LIVING ROOM, SITS DOWN IN A ROCKING CHAIR AND WAS LIKE "WHOA......... WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT STUFF?????"

holy shit, that is wild... wtf

i appreciate your honesty???

I smoked some really strong salvia a while back(huge bong rip) and proceeded to run to my corner store in a bath robe and asked them if they had a shower I could use. Even though 2 friends were with me noone stopped me. Probably the most embarrassing thing I have ever done. Except(of course) it made perfect sense at the time.