IM GOING TO SMOKE SOME DMT RIGHTNOW

Avesism

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I brewed the plant material for hours and hours and drank the juice.

One of the plants is an MAOI.

It fucking worked well and was legal.

I bought it on the street from some lil' guy who had a street stand selling all kinds of plants and legal highs.

I'm not sure what to say to that other than right on to what sounds like a good experience.

YOU CANNOT SMOKE IT WITH AN MAOI INHIBITOR :lol:

HAVE FUN, SMOKE IT, TRIP FOR A FEW MINUTES BUT DO NOT EXPECT TO BE ENLIGHTENED ON SOME 5 HOUR TRIP.

THE DURATION AND DEPTH IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

DO A LITTLE RESEARCH ON IT AND YOU WILL SEE NOT ONLY WITH THAT DRUG BUT MANY ARE EXPONENTIALLY MORE EFFECTIVE WHEN A (EVEN NATURALLY OCCURING MAOI INHIBITOR) IS INCLUDED.

^ Yup.

As for what you guys thought this thread was about, I could never take another hallucinogenic after the horrific acid trip I had.

Also, K is some fucked up shit. Made me turn into an anti-social creep, leave a party and call my best friend from the car, telling him he had to come out and drive us home. That said, it was fun for awhile

man . i was just talkin about this and watching videos with my friends about this dmt shit . its fucking crazy . every living organism has that chemical in them,.,, do your research youll b surpriced. im still tryin to get a hold of it .. spiritual as it gets . i kno i kno . COOL STORY BRAH . do your cool ass research

DMT IS AMAAAAAAAAAAZZZZIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGJFSUGHKJLMFDSA

You practically need to smoke it out of a fuckin` meth pipe though, which is kinda shitty. But either way. After space ship couch blasted off, i didn't even seem to care anymore.

Shit's too goddamn expensive though. People are trying to get motherfuckers to pay sucker price over here, they can suck it. I'd rather eat 3 hits of L than the 30 bucks a trip dumbasses are trying to get.