DALLAS-FORT WORTH METROPLEX

szr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and u mite think im ignorant but ive graduated from high school and i choose to type shitty ..and i also choose to not show yall my graff cuz i dont want internet fame i kno i have graff i dont care if yall see it or not.. so keep being toys haha i can see how shitty yalls graff is.

Yeah sorry for the shameless crew promotion but getting really tired of seeing a bunch of 15 yr olds bitching back and forth about nothing. It's taking up half of this fucking thread. Who gives a shit post more flicks or take it to that bullshit beef thread.
contradiction at its finest

RIP MINUS.

BUMP GOES.

no bump to bathroom tags and self promo wheat pasting... That shit is corny.

REAKS YOU ARE IGNORANT. Learn to type, how the fuck you gonna be about money when I bet you have trouble reading the bills?

I'm sure you are flunking or have flunked English in high school, and certainly not trying to better yourself.... Just trying to read your shit makes my head hurt, And I haven't even seen your graffiti...

This

In what way is that a contradiction... you know what honestly I don't even care and I'm pretty sure most of these people don't either. No disrespect to young kset, the lil nigga gets up. Bottom line if you (reaks) are just going to sit and talk shit when you don't post flicks or get up then you have no fucking business being on a dallas graff thread. Someone please just kick this fool off so we can get back to business

haha well see wat happens when i see u kaset.. nd to dat niguh im never guna post fliks in a dallas thread untill the dallas threads get better.. and i mite not be up in dallas but i got graff in other cities and states so i aint worried bout being up i jus write randomly and yea like u said someone should kick me off dis shit so i can stop talkin shit.. i dont talk shit normally but iben trippin lately so boot reaks haha and fk needs to step der game up

I picked up a can for the first time 3 months ago and havent stopped since. Im a new comer with a lot to learn and wont stop. People like Ceno, ESPECIALLY CENO, Goes, Ever(o), TSP, Bone, Fresco, Chunck, EH©, Infinity Crew, and other local artist finally motivated me to DO WORK.

ORTE OMC

Haha that is the funniest thing i've read in a while