question for non north americans

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Itay:

I really, really, really don't like Mcdonalds.

If i somehow get dragged in there

Beer or coffee.

there is this Mc Pink burger here..um...i think the flavors of candy in the Mc Flurry are different, donuts.

There is a salad bar

A regular bar

In the phillipines

they have a chicken dish.

and spaghetti too i think..cant remember.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I hate Mcdonalds, that smell....blah

If you wanna ask about wendys though, niam niam

*MUSHROOM MELT

btw, those beers at fast foods suck, they're half water half beer so costumers dont get drunk. Whats the point on drinkin beers on a shitty enviroment anyway?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Tesseract

I hate Mcdonalds, that smell....blah

If you wanna ask about wendys though, niam niam

*MUSHROOM MELT

btw, those beers at fast foods suck, they're half water half beer so costumers dont get drunk. Whats the point on drinkin beers on a shitty enviroment anyway?

get the fuck outta here

they serve BEER at fast food joints?

i dont even drink, but godDAMN hesh and fr8o will be glad to hear that...

the weirdest was seeing McLiver and McCroquettes in montreal. and pfk instead of kfc.

and yes, i know montreal is in north america

Guest imported_Tesseract

Dusty, beer is everywhere. No age limitation, maybe thats the reason we have a really low rate of alcoholics, at least kids

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Tesseract

No age limitation, maybe thats the reason we have a really low rate of alcoholics, at least kids

I went to traffic school, and

some dude said the same shit!

He said its customary to serve

the kiddies a spot of wine with dinner!

Originally posted by beardo

poulet frit kentucky crew

it would be frit poulet kentucky, and why does FK always come up when people talk about chicken?

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

Itay:

I really, really, really don't like Mcdonalds.

how come italy is defined by Mcdonalds maps? rome had 65,000 MD"s. they gave me a free map and i coulda had a beer in there but it's wack leaving the parthenon seeing fools wolfing down heart attacks. i guess i'm more to blame than any of you guys since MD"s is our creation. thank god we didn't bring you white castle. WWII would've been over in weeks if that was the case...

I used to only get chicken mcnuggets and eat them on the top level of the 3 story mcdonalds. It had a whole in tthe middle so you could look down, and windows all around it. I vividly remember sitting there at night munching away, playing with my happy meal toy, looking at the cars drive by, the city coming to the end of the day. Sigh.....

......so yeah, I'm not the best person to ask.

Guest imported_sofarok

cheeseburger happymeal and a free extra buger cus im a student all for £1.99. plus you get the free toy. at one point i was taking the boxes apart laminating them, glue gunning them back together and selling them as handbags for £5.

i know that in hawaii you get rice and pineapple with pretty much everything.............

but mcdonalds' in CANADA are so much better than than US ones .......and i know this first hand , canada has by far higher food standards , and when i went to portland the food was so crappy i felt sick the whole rest of the day .......then when i was in hawaii i got a single cheeseburger bc i was cautious and it had fukkin mold on the bun.........so thats gross and all but in hawaii its fukkin hot , so i went back in one last time just to get a drink and two cockroaches run past my feet.................anyhow i went to jack in the box

Originally posted by fr8oholic

how come italy is defined by Mcdonalds maps? rome had 65,000 MD"s. they gave me a free map and i coulda had a beer in there but it's wack leaving the parthenon seeing fools wolfing down heart attacks. i guess i'm more to blame than any of you guys since MD"s is our creation. thank god we didn't bring you white castle. WWII would've been over in weeks if that was the case...

Every time im by the pantheon i get dragged in that MD..i just go buy pizza around the corner and use the nice tables they have outside though.

The free Taxi maps they give out are useful...as well as the balloons. :)

at home in australia (as far as i know) it's pretty much the same menu as america, only some of the names are different. we also were the first to have the mc cafe. you can get coffee, cappachino's (sp?), donuts, pastries, fruit juice and so on.

here in dublin you can get donuts, but you can't get cookies. the fillet o' fish tastes like garbage, and you can't get m&m's in the mc flurry.

and here in dublin you can smoke in burger king. it's gross

i wanna smoke in burger king damnit! goddamned america!

i remember seeing a thing on the discovery channel or something about mcdonalds and they went to one in japan and they asked people why they were there and all of the people said the food wasnt good but they couldnt stop coming back, i found that funny cause thats the same way i feel except that i rarely go to mcdonalds

Originally posted by WhenOne

i wanna smoke in burger king damnit! goddamned america!

trust me, you don't.

i myself am a smoker and it is horrible. the last thing you want to see is kids and infants chillin out in a huge grey haze of cigarette smoke.

ireland is at least 5 years behind the rest of the planet

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

at home in australia (as far as i know) it's pretty much the same menu as america, only some of the names are different. we also were the first to have the mc cafe. you can get coffee, cappachino's (sp?), donuts, pastries, fruit juice and so on.

here in dublin you can get donuts, but you can't get cookies. the fillet o' fish tastes like garbage, and you can't get m&m's in the mc flurry.

and here in dublin you can smoke in burger king. it's gross

thats another difference in alot of european mc donalds you can smoke. my freind stole loads of the little foil ashtray that have the mc d's golden arch logos on them, he came back to england and started smoking in a mc donalds, some woman that worked there told him you couldn't smoke, he goes well why have you got ash trays then? she looked at the stolen ashtray on the table emblazened with the corporate logo and her mind melted............

the food is the same in japan but smaller sizes and double the price. however the women in md's are gorgeous and so polite that they bring you a free drink while you're waiting for your meal. from what an employee told me when i was hitting on her was that md's in japan win the best customer service in the world every year. with thin beautiful women behind the counter no doubt. i think back in america where the women were huge and would pick at the fries while they were waiting for your food to come up.:spent:

Archived