Getting over on hospitals

jkob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^benzos don't make you flip out unless you are coming off them. It's absolutely impossible. I have a friend that claims he is too scared to take benzos because of fear it will "have a reverse effect" and he will have a huge panic attack. That's absolute bull shit. Medically impossible.

I know people who take adderal and ritalin for the "opposite effects"...

when i took those drugs it made me mellow out and pay attention. but it made me feel dumb. which is apparently what its supposed to do. but the faggots i knew took it to geek out when they couldn't afford yay...

benzos definitely don't have an opposite effect. that's like saying vicoden has an opposite effect.

they only do one thing...

make you feel amazing.

Oh, and I can't be in bright light or watch tv(fuck that) or be on a computer(fuck that). Supposedly all these things stimulate your nervous system through the roof. Just sleep and darkness for at least two weeks. And a lot of exercise.

you're an idiot, this is called common sense and all those things apply to every human on the planet.

Benzo's keep you cool when you rack, kinda like how Ted Bundy would drink just 2 beers or so to take the edge off and walk out of a store with whatever. Unfortunately I did this enough (benzo's) to form a habit, then an opiate habit I'm currently battling, and a coke habit. In 06 I stopped benzo's after months and got so sick I thought I was going to die. Opiate withdrawals are like the flu that give you a mean attitude. Or me at least. Drugs. Think I might finally just go green and stay green.

when i took those drugs it made me mellow out and pay attention. but it made me feel dumb. which is apparently what its supposed to do. but the faggots i knew took it to geek out when they couldn't afford yay...

I've snorted adderall recreationally, all I can say is waste of time, although the drip tastes like orange candy.

Benzo's keep you cool when you rack,

No shit, Sherlock.

They may make you feel chilled, but they sure as shit don't make you any less noticeable in your dumbery.

Dude thinks they're invisi-pills.

I've snorted adderall recreationally, all I can say is waste of time, although the drip tastes like orange candy.

Total waste of time.

^benzos don't make you flip out unless you are coming off them. It's absolutely impossible. I have a friend that claims he is too scared to take benzos because of fear it will "have a reverse effect" and he will have a huge panic attack. That's absolute bull shit. Medically impossible.

I'm not a doctor but I play one on TV...

Dr+Nick.jpg

I've given ERs fake names a few times, but I've also used my real one and just not paid plenty of times too. In RI they can't sue you for medical bills, only fuck up your credit score, so I've never really been too concerned with it.

I just got my insurance back like last week though, so I'm legit for the next 4 years or so!