Just deactivated my facebook and it feels great!

T_R_O_N

i congratulate anyone who leaves this awful social bullshit of a site... i have friends that i NEVER felt would succumb to such lame shit but they are on it 10 times a day. its such a bummer...

i know its hard to delete and they make you dig for the real PERM DELETE but as long as you perm delete and dont log on for 2 weeks you are OUT for good...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the worst is when people advertise that they just deleted a bunch of their "friends" on facebook or let their "friends" know that they're thinking of deleting facebook. attention whoreism.

yeah that shit is weird, its like "oh word, thanks for the announcement that you are de-friending me"

FB isn't even publicly traded yet, just wait until that happens...they will be able to sell off so much personal information about it's users to make teh moniez...that's why it has so much value.

when I got rid of the account I had to research how I could get all my info "out" which you can do but you have to look for it.

this is prolly as bad as posting graffiti on facebook, which i have none.

but i have only one picture of my face on there, and its amongst about 20 random pics with the heading of "Brad Richardson, youll be missed homie. you truly were a a great man we always did. and always will look up to. RIP"

half jokes half irony all so when people are deleting randoms off there list and they try n figure who my account is realize yo thats "____" hes not dead and remember me.

cause believe it or not, im the polar opposite of "CityonSMASH" outside this domain. in fact, i check that on the almost never.

only a damn fool uses real info on the internet.

Yeah.

Thats why my ethnicity said im african american, im a hindu, I make 250,000 a year, and I graduated ten years ago.

I know this dummy, but you cant help some retard posting on your shit asking why your last name is diffrent.

Fools acting like im some kind of idiot :rolleyes:

I was making an account with a fake name but a real e-mail address, and in the creation process FB/Skynet knew who my brother/sister were and suggested for them to be my 'friends' along with about 30 other people I haven't seen in years and I hate. The only reason I was making it was to holler at 1 bitch, and before I finished I decided it wasn't worth it.

Nope, never pulled the girl, but obscurity remains intact for another day (save for my Ch.0 confessions.)

it's hella weird the kind of "suggestions" facebook makes. somehow it suggests my coworkers to me and i have nothing work related listed at all. the ads on the side of the page are pretty scary how well they're targeted too.

Im saying,

When I use to have one id be thinking how Id love to be eating a strawberry milkshake while getting a blow job from a Puerto Rican mail order bride and... well you can guess what ads were suggested on the side bar.