Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Drue_Down

Things you need to get around to.....

As I am standing here oontzing, I see a living room eyesore (my easel and mini canvases):

5446478805_a0a5af072c_z.jpg

It reminded me of the growing list of shit I need to do, yet I ignore daily.

Beyond having to acid wash my pool filters, wash my car, assemble some furniture, do my taxes.....etc.

I see this shit staring at me, and it makes me feel lousy.

After painting my nursery this week, it reminded me I need to get back to painting.

I have a garage full of canvases, buckets full of paint and a box full of DecoColors:

5447090160_25891f1982_z.jpg

I need motivation to start doing shit. The sad thing is I have only worked 4 days since DEC 14. I have been getting paid the whole time, but I haven't done shit in 2 months.

I start a new job Monday, so I only have a few days to turn shit around and feel accomplished. Time to make it happen.

What are you kids putting off?

washing my motherfucking car, for sure... but it's supposed to rain soon...

getting a new insurance policy for the whip, as well.

closing an inactive checking account i've got sitting around for no reason.

probably a bunch of other shit...

closing an inactive checking account i've got sitting around for no reason.

When I moved from Chicago, I closed out my checking account, there are no TCFs in AZ. Long story short, somehow $30 was withdrawn from my closed account. It fucked my credit. I don't know how money is taken out of a closed account. In fact it took me 6 years to close that account.

Everytime I thought I closed it, I got a monthly statement. I put it off for years since it made my blood boil and I got put on hold forever. They wanted me to fly to Chicago to close it again in person. Sure, yeah, I'll drop $700 on travel because you suck. 6 years later and 1,000+ angry phone calls, emails and letters later, I think it is finally closed. They were charging a checking fee monthly and running up a bill on me. Charging me hundreds for their mistake, and fucked my credit in the meantime.

My advice: GO INTO THE BANK IN PERSON TOMORROW AND CLOSE THAT SHIT! ;)

organize photos.

upload.

cancel interview.

put my netflix in the fucking mailbox.

grab a couple money orders.

pay some shit.

get a bed frame.

have business card design sent out for printing.

go to nyc. do a whole lot of not drinking.

order a carton of prestos online.

need to return my uverse equipment to the UPS store ... will do tomorrow perhaps

fuck uverse.

need to find someone who knows what the fuck they're doing when it comes to home cable installation. that or I have to call time warner back out here to install my living room cable again.

fuck uverse.

they wouldn't have their tech come back and set my shit back up the way it's supposed to be. then they tried to up-sell me on the cancellation call. the fuck?

fuck uverse.

getting a job.

stealing more paint supplies.

moving to KC.

losing weight.

finding someone to blow me.

sketching more.

thats about it.RDR has stolen my mind body and sprite.i mean spirit.

not doing:

job apps

homework

design jobs

photography jobs

PAINTING

cleaning room

laundry

taxes

sketches

cleaning/weatherproofing my sneakers

organizing/planning for my current job.

AM doing:

saving for retirement :o roth IRA's & shit.

drinking vodka

writing sample for a prospective employer.

I have a slim list right now. Pretty focused on being able to walk within the next two months. Not much else matters at this point.

Going to Reno to get my final x rays this week.

After that its going to be many sessions in the pool and lots of physical therapy.

Go Go Go

• Like 1

Buying a car

Asking for a pay rise

Framing that painting that's been sitting in pieces for months

Traveling

Selling some now worthless shares because I still hold onto hope the company will sky rocket

Starting a journal/diary (it's supposed to be helpful)

When I moved from Chicago, I closed out my checking account, there are no TCFs in AZ. Long story short, somehow $30 was withdrawn from my closed account. It fucked my credit. I don't know how money is taken out of a closed account. In fact it took me 6 years to close that account.

Everytime I thought I closed it, I got a monthly statement. I put it off for years since it made my blood boil and I got put on hold forever. They wanted me to fly to Chicago to close it again in person. Sure, yeah, I'll drop $700 on travel because you suck. 6 years later and 1,000+ angry phone calls, emails and letters later, I think it is finally closed. They were charging a checking fee monthly and running up a bill on me. Charging me hundreds for their mistake, and fucked my credit in the meantime.

My advice: GO INTO THE BANK IN PERSON TOMORROW AND CLOSE THAT SHIT! ;)

i learned recently that transactions on a credit card are never truly final

and bank accounts are never actually closed.

luckily most stores don't want to fuck with people's funds, because you can dispute charges and such, but i had a rental car agency totally fucking with my checking account, and had the numbers changed and shit, and my bank told me if they keep charging me i'll just have to keep disputing the charges.

luckily my bank sided with me, but it was over 2 grand i had to fight for.

in doing research i learned shit like this happens all the time, and if you write checks and have business dealings with anyone, they can come back later and modify the terms of the transaction, and you just have to be aware enough to notice and do something about it

super fucked up

so, it's prolly best to keep tabs on old accounts and banks if you have them, at least once in awhile, to be sure shit is actually closed or not being tampered with.

i have a tendency to handle my bidness

there might be things that slip though a little, like fixing a leak on my kitchen faucet, but the really important shit gets deaded.

i did my taxes already.

can't wait for that refund so i can buy ..a new computer, a ticket to japan, or both.

i'm teaching myself how to sew, but i'm in the middle of crocheting a blanket so i'ma finish that first

there is always art to finish

but i'm working on it, slowly, and i've been graffin and dancin all year so that's awesomeszz

work is money, churning out RT PCR results and FuGene transfections like there's no tomorrow

oh yeah, i DO need to get on learning another language.

always saying that.

• Like 1

things i'm supposed to do:

taxes

make dr appointment - check up

throw christmas tree of balcony and into alley then onto the garbage

pay assessments

order debit card for wife for our shared acct

cancel gym membership, they make you send them a fucking letter in the mail...

get dogs bathed..

my list is longer..those are just the ones that come to mind.

clean room

paint

draw

sketches/outlines

jungle mural

clean car (again, outside too this time)

save save save

fix the extinguisher

build cat tower for the kitty

figure out how to format my computer

the list goes on...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now