OFWGKTA THE CREATOR a.k.a. WHO THE FUCKS A LIL B?

pissdrunkwhat?!

no way in hell tyler can touch this kid...

not that i dislike tyler, but this cat is leaps and bounds ahead of him.

earl, on the other hand, would be a better match. that being said, earl is way more clever with his shit, and would take the cake.

I don't think tyler can either, but I think Tylers response will be better than hopsin's diss track.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully this will spark some new discussion besides how edgy and out there tyler thinks he is.

check this out:

this is a friend of a friend, just saw his video a few weeks ago. when i first heard this song i thought it sounded like a less witty earl. still does sound like that to me but its not a bad song.

hopefully this will spark some new discussion besides how edgy and out there tyler thinks he is.

check this out:

this is a friend of a friend, just saw his video a few weeks ago. when i first heard this song i thought it sounded like a less witty earl. still does sound like that to me but its not a bad song.

He's trying too hard, but I like what he has to say.

Assuming Tyler thinks himself as edgy and ahead of the curve is like slapping the helmet off the retarded kid saying he's only doing it because the bus is small.

He's lyrically based at where he wants to be. His favorite style of "speaking rhythmically over sound" is saying shit strictly just to fuck around. Purposely, he's not pushing huge metaphors, similes and back-to-back-triple-backflip-yelawolf-sped up rhymes. He's just not.

It's ignorance and satire being played fucking full. No, the dude will probably never write anything close to your favorite rapper's best track. And I'm more than sure he's fucking cool with that.

Young dude is having crazy fun, travelling, gettin love, playing shows and yes 'stackin paper.' Doing what he loves. Generally, you cannot hate that shit. You wouldn't hate yourself if you were doing it.

Hip hop and rapper talk is so fucking lame.

• Like 1

Assuming Tyler thinks himself as edgy and ahead of the curve is like slapping the helmet off the retarded kid saying he's only doing it because the bus is small.

He's lyrically based at where he wants to be. His favorite style of "speaking rhythmically over sound" is saying shit strictly just to fuck around. Purposely, he's not pushing huge metaphors, similes and back-to-back-triple-backflip-yelawolf-sped up rhymes. He's just not.

It's ignorance and satire being played fucking full. No, the dude will probably never write anything close to your favorite rapper's best track. And I'm more than sure he's fucking cool with that.

Young dude is having crazy fun, travelling, gettin love, playing shows and yes 'stackin paper.' Doing what he loves. Generally, you cannot hate that shit. You wouldn't hate yourself if you were doing it.

Hip hop and rapper talk is so fucking lame.[/color]

I feel embarrassed for you.

• Like 1