OFWGKTA THE CREATOR a.k.a. WHO THE FUCKS A LIL B?

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hip hop would be better without swag. fuck the come up. and especially fuck wolf gang and earl sweatpants and shit. so tired of the self proclaimed rebels

You're concerned for a culture that started in the hood and has gone about 12 feet outta the hood only to turn around and start selling crack to itself.

If anything, fuck cultures. All of them. Every type. Any sort of exclusionary group with prohibitions of any kind and guidelines to separate itself from others.

Hip hop saviors are such faggots. Worried about a genre of music like it gave you titty milk as a child.

Fuck 'em all.

Fuck Earl. Free Steve Harvey.

Word life I told my dunn yesterday I would simultaneously fistfight Chris Brown and Tyga at the dead end on 88th and Parsons to the death. They need to be eradicated off the face of the earth. I would do a 3 year bid to go back in time and never hear "Snapback Back".

lmao

• 2 weeks later...

I'm anxious to see where this Hopsin vs Odd Future beef goes.

I think hopsin went pretty hard on this, but I think tylers response will be better.

And Earl would eat this kid alive.

no way in hell tyler can touch this kid...

not that i dislike tyler, but this cat is leaps and bounds ahead of him.

earl, on the other hand, would be a better match. that being said, earl is way more clever with his shit, and would take the cake.

• Like 1

homeboy is whack.....he wears those emo contacts and dresses like scumbag steve.

also what the fuck is wrong with dudes face? he may have better lyrics that tyler, but tyler is mad smarter from what ive seen in interviews and shit.

uhh... he dresses like most city cats i know that skateboard...

and you haven't read an interview with him yet to know how intelligent he is...

just playing devil's advocate... not trying to be a dick

and he is pretty fucking ugly.nh