OFWGKTA THE CREATOR a.k.a. WHO THE FUCKS A LIL B?

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@chrisbrown: I fuck wit Frank Ocean! Reminds me of a young James Fauntleroy or Kevin Cossum.

@frank_ocean: i fucks wit chris brown, reminds me of a young sisqo or ike turner.

@chrisbrown: @frank_ocean it was a compliment you bitch ass nigga. Everybody claim to be the devil till they meet him.

@fucktyler: @chrisbrown What's Wrong Christopher? Amber Rose Stole Your Style Bro Bro?

Oh you're such a big fan like me right? And we all know artists always have to stay consistent in subject matter and sound each and every time they release new material!

Don't you just hate it when people do different things than they did before?!

Man I just cannot believe it![/color]

eeeeeaaaaasy fella.

when they have good songs they are REALLY good.

but there is no chance in hell i'm gonna say some of that newer stuff is actually good just because of who they are and have been.

"she" is god awful.

and goblin was pretty terrible to.

fact.

the crowd at the show i want to was 5 panels, RaRe NiKeS and supreme everything w/ hipster gf.

i was wearing a racked second hand starter cap, a racked jacket of some kind, racked wolf shirt and some racked boat shoes.

am i cool for kEePiNg iT ReAl? no, im retarded because stealing is lame

are they cool for BeInG SuPa TrEnDy x ExClUsIve? no, not really.

at the end of the day the people that have LiKeD ThEm b4 U are just as bad as people who JuSt g0t InT0 d3m.

and lately people want to super analyze every fucking thing about anything new and thats fucking lame too.