OFWGKTA THE CREATOR a.k.a. WHO THE FUCKS A LIL B?

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should have hidden your Vcard...

Time for le trollin'.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheRealSv

Parents and the like: http://www.peoplesmart.com/psp.aspx?_act=resultsgo&search=name&cam=816&firstName=Sean&lastName=Vess&State=VA&City=Midlothian&utm_source=peekyou.com&utm_medium=banners&utm_campaign=textlinks&utm_content=textlink1A

I'm gonna be in your house nigga, fuckin' ya momz and ya girl at the same time.

• Like 1

and unless ure actually gunna find me and kill my family n shit it kinda pointless... plus i have really nothin to be embarassed about from my facebook cuz im not like a loner, who only has friends through online websites , and try's to fit in by stalking people who post picture that you dont like, cuz you think its awsome

It has nothing to do with him, it has to do with the principal of just posting a direct link to someone's facebook for no reason. If you had snagged some pictures of his girlfriend off of there, or an embarassing picture of him and blurred the face, i'd be all about it.

Touchè. His shit is on lockdown though, unfortunately.

I mean, "I'm not an asshole, I just don't give a fuck a lot."

And yo, Warlock, we have plenty of mutual friends. I've seen you around, I will dap you up next time. I don't kill families, that's not nice.

• Like 1

and unless ure actually gunna find me and kill my family n shit it kinda pointless... plus i have really nothin to be embarassed about from my facebook cuz im not like a loner, who only has friends through online websites , and try's to fit in by stalking people who post picture that you dont like, cuz you think its awsome

why are you trying so hard to "prove" you have friends