OFWGKTA THE CREATOR a.k.a. WHO THE FUCKS A LIL B?

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks to ppl who actually like it. and for the sarcastic fucks, 1st its not supposed to be in graff style... if you were a actual fan you would know why i put the shit like i did...

"We go skate, rape sluts and eat donuts from Randys

Bitches like Tia Landry watching Billy and Mandy

Motherfuckers wanna be Odd but you can't be"

heres my real graff for the haters

104_0344.jpg

thanks to ppl who actually like it. and for the sarcastic fucks, 1st its not supposed to be in graff style... if you were a actual fan you would know why i put the shit like i did...

"We go skate, rape sluts and eat donuts from Randys

Bitches like Tia Landry watching Billy and Mandy

Motherfuckers wanna be Odd but you can't be"

heres my real graff for the haters

104_0344.jpg

i dont think you can piece that well with that kind of handstyle....:D

Golf Wang!

notice how the handy in pencil is under the the one in red by an inch... and you dont need arrows for a peice.... and that sketch may be simple but it solid... yall are just wannabe graff haters. get off the site. and go die in a hole alone and fuck jesus.. faggots

notice how the handy in pencil is under the the one in red by an inch... and you dont need arrows for a peice.... and that sketch may be simple but it solid... yall are just wannabe graff haters. get off the site. and go die in a hole alone and fuck jesus.. faggots

It must be nice having a backspace key, that way you don't have to sketch your responses on here first.

• Like 2

this troll is either the exact thing we are talking about with not hating the artist as much as the retarded fans, or its Toulene Causes Tumours fuckin using a different account and trolling us hard. either one is pretty funny.

unintentional/intentional troll?

alrite well it might be fun for yall to hate on me, but atleast i enjoy life. unlike yall who are probably depressed piece of shits, but this thread clearly isnt what its says it for so i'm not coming back to it... oh and fuck elite & premium members who think there the shit, when they probably cant even write good