OFWGKTA THE CREATOR a.k.a. WHO THE FUCKS A LIL B?

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing I have to add to this thread is that while Tyler is pretty dope, it's also maddddddddd corny how many people have jumped on the Wolf Gang bandwagon in the last two weeks and now act like they've been down for years and that this is the only rap music that's ever mattered

i know what you mean, so many band wagon jumpers since yonkers dropped.

i first heard about them when bastard and earl sweatshirts album got released.

but equally annoying to band wagon jumpers are people desperately trying to prove how long they have been down for. hardly anyone can just like the music and leave it at that

but equally annoying to band wagon jumpers are people desperately trying to prove how long they have been down for.

but equally annoying to band wagon jumpers are people desperately trying to prove how long they have been down for.

no-country-for-old-men_tommy-lee-jones_josh-brolin_javier-bardem_91.jpg

• Like 5

The fact that OF blew up in late 2010 and early 2011 is fucking annoying. All of a sudden I get on my Facebook profile page and every single fuck out there is like: "OMGGGGGG 666 OFWGKTA!!!!" I'm not annoyed that they're getting attention, that's fucking rad, but the fact that everyone is suckin' their dicks is just outta this world.

Come on son, I've been heard about them early '09. Ya niggaz mad late.

• Like 1

was put on OFWGKTA game a few months back, but i was drunk as hell, so i forgot to dive a little deeper into their shit and see what they were about...

good for them for getting some hype. they've definitely got a refreshing angle on rap. devilish skate rats with some rugged lyrics and a solid fucking stage presence and a dope live performance. if they put on a show like that somewhere besides a tv studio, word would spread quick.

you stay posted in this thread, huh?

of course it will garner attention, but there are 365 of those shows a year, each one with a live performance. even without that shit, these kids were on the rise.

i don't even know what point you're trying to argue here... but whatever. it's all gravy. i'm down for this shit regardless... no real incentive to argue about what they're doing.

i win purely on the strength that this guy gets excited when he sees my posts and tries to make an issue out of nothing. i love all my internet fans

this one in particular has called me a coward (not sure why, i dont think ive met him) called me a back peddler (not sure why) never hesitates to give his totally worth while opinion on where i live, oh and tries to make out like me having a big post count over a few years is a bad thing, when hes been power posting all this month and everyone still thinks hes a loser.

OH IVE LIKED THEM SINCE THEY FIRST FOUND OUT WHAT RAP WAS

THEN I NURTURED THEM, BECAME THEIR GODFATHER.

ONE TIME I WENT TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR TYLER WHEN HIS WAS 6.

BEEN A FAN FOREVER....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESDTUPID!!

SOME PEOPLE ACT LIKE IF YOU WERENT AN EXTRA IN THE RUN DMC AEROSMITH VIDEO YOU WAS HOPPIN ON SOMETHIN.

HONESTLY, YALL JUST BEEN ON THE SAME FUCKIN TRUCK WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO LONG.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOLFGANG

Nigga, I play real instruments. I'll make any of these bullshit beats by playing a real drum set for the entire length of the song, not programing four measures, then copy and paste in pro tools. Then I'll actually play a bass to lay down a bass track, not play it for a couple of measures on a keyboard, then copy and paste.

Give it up, you're out of your league here h0m3b0y, I'm an ACTUAL musician.

This is making you sound like way more of a fag than you think it is