OFWGKTA THE CREATOR a.k.a. WHO THE FUCKS A LIL B?

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

their performance on fallon was pretty fucking awesome. i'd be hella wild on stage if i was performing with the roots behind me.

The Roots are boring.

The drummer is the only interesting member.

Edit: To the rock meets rap thing, at least it makes for a better show then being told to put your hands up after you just got done doing that.

You mean, pretty much exactly what The Roots tell you to do during 100% of their boring fucking shows?

Shit wasn't shocking.

I'm not hating on their music.

But that performance was what black kids do when they go to their first hardcore show and try too hard.

I don't give a shit about hardcore or any off that so I enjoyed the performance, much better than some next rapper standing about droning on. After too many disappointing rap shows I decided just to keep it to speakers/headphones.

Would go and see the wolf gang though.

Technically that means you DO care about hardcore if the show you desire to see directly emulates that of a hardcore band.

Hippity hop just seems to sample everything including stage presence.

so i guess these guys like supreme

are they sponsored by supreme or some shit? Kinda weak if theyre not.

Say what you will about them, but what they did on fallon was really interesting and if rap is boring these days like a lot of people are saying at least theres motherfuckers out here willing to try some new stuff and in their case at least mildly succeeding....

definitely on a higher lever than lil B

Say what you will about them, but what they did on fallon was really interesting

ehh you know, it would have been much cooler if they had left those masks on......their first time on live tv and they stay skimasked up, never show their faces? yeah it's been done, but for some young ass kids to do that on live tv would have been pretty wild, and would have been a pretty big fuck you to the whole mainstream media hype machine blah blah....

but instead...'tyler' took his supreme hoodie and his mask off, and then put ON his sweet supreme hat...just in case you didnt notice the first time...kinda corny if you ask me

but im feeling a couple of their songs...not trying to hate

gasface is mad as fuck!

i appreciate the energy of these kids and most of them are great skateboarders, shit is just fun and a bit refreshing being that im not into much rap/hiphop at all these days

not mad at Fallon performance either, but im with others, fuck the Roots after the first album or so, been jumped the shark...

gasface is mad as fuck!

i appreciate the energy of these kids and most of them are great skateboarders, shit is just fun and a bit refreshing being that im not into much rap/hiphop at all these days

not mad at Fallon performance either, but im with others, fuck the Roots after the first album or so, been jumped the shark...

Steaming.

I already told ya'll spades that I like their music.

The performance was nothing special though.

Maybe I just need to go outside and scream "nigger" at the top of my lungs.

If I feel better afterwards, I guess all my hate on this performance was just because they were black.

:p :p :p :p :p

• Like 1