OFWGKTA THE CREATOR a.k.a. WHO THE FUCKS A LIL B?

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were good, but it's pretty corny when rappers try and do hardcore kid dances like their music is fast enough to mosh to.

Also, what is up with Jimmy Fallon's boring ass interviews?

Forrest Whitaker is an interesting guy and all this fool asked him about was his fucking kids.

I don't give a shit about GHOST DOG'S kids.

I understand what you are saying and I agree to a point, but there's just something about it that wants to scream "rock meets rap" to me and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I like all of their music.

I like the way they are handling their music.

They're young and awesome.

Just seemed like they tried too hard on that show.

Why the zombie chick?

• Like 1

Just seemed like they tried too hard on that show.

Why the zombie chick?

i think theyre trying to shock people and stuff. for people who had never heard them, they probably saw that jimmy fallon thing and went straight online to check the rest of their music. he should have performed a live version of that yonkers video:lol:

I am no longer impressed by people with no musical ability simply talking shit that is moderately funny 10% of the time, over other people's music.

Rap and Hip Hop to me is like when a kid gives their parents a shitty drawing they did and it get's hung on the fridge "Wow junior, that is so great, you are sooooo talented".

You're a god damn idiot :lol: Other people's music? Tyler the Creator makes his own beats.