graffiti dudes get all the hot chicks...

why write

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys with low standards go for all kinda of girls.

\lower your standards to raise your average is a rule to live by....

if you set your standards real real low like i do, you can get A LOT of chicks...but they wont be the best quality.....

but like i say, its not about quality, its about quantity....

or like cap would say: its not about the biggest or the beautifulest, its about more!

although it is about the biggest.(TCL)

this that and then some more

Here's the breakdown of dudes that get all the chicks:

1.dudes with money/social status

2.dudes with drugs

3.dudes with big wieners

4.dudes with jokes

If any chick ever tries to say she is with a dude for a reason other than what I've mentioned, she's lying.

can we edit number 2 to

2. dudes on drugs

but your probably right...graffiti doesnt make me look anymore hip hop. ima go hit da bar tonight looking mighty fresh and say 'yo graffiti is wack' thats my pickup line. word

ive been laid a few times from doing graffiti. met a girl across from me in the complex i lived at and she came down cause she was "having a bad day". we get to know each other a bit more and i smoke her out. somehow graffiti gets brought up and she says "i have been seeing this blah blah blah everywhere in this area"...i pretty much told her it was me and the tang was mine. i didnt even have to play the ocarina of time or anything. i was pretty suprised.

ive been laid a few times from doing graffiti. met a girl across from me in the complex i lived at and she came down cause she was "having a bad day". we get to know each other a bit more and i smoke her out. somehow graffiti gets brought up and she says "i have been seeing this blah blah blah everywhere in this area"...i pretty much told her it was me and the tang was mine. i didnt even have to play the ocarina of time or anything. i was pretty suprised.

Telling a girl what you write is not the coolest idea in my book, and I don't even write graffiti like that, but do what you do for pussy...

this might be in the top 5 things somebody has ever said on this website.

when you say that this girl who was having a "bad day" came over.... how, exactly, is it that graffiti was just "brought up" somehow?

was it brought up by you?