Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ICECOLDVET

THE ARTIFACTS reunion tour w/ TAME ONE, EL DA SENSEI, TOPR, ETC next week!!!

This must be the first leg of the tour, cause there ain't no east coast dates at all. So that leads me to belive there will be more to come from the new jeruse legends.

tahoe.........................................? c'mon s0n.jpeg

and i'm pretty sure thats not the only tour they've been on.

dudes were just around the way about a month or two ago.

and i missed that anyways.

Tours gonna be dope. Tahoe cracks during snowboard season, hella broads and people wanting to have fun. Tame One been hella clean lately, and is better then ever on stage. We did some east coast dates recently, and this tour is the first leg of a larger tour that will include the south east and the midwest as well as the east coast. Hope to see some cats out there, hollar at me if your at one of the shows.

TOPR LORDS CMA PCF CBS FTL

• Like 2

This will be cool, I will definitley be checkin this out. Glad you and foul are find some main stay, You cats been choppin at the HipHop game for a minute and you pour a hell of a drink too.

dope video. tame had me crackin' up. i remember hearing their album for the first time and laughing my ass off when i heard "word to my grandma's tampons i drop bombs"!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now