Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DSD666

shameful/awesome sex story souperthread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If thats an example of hot Aussie ass I don't want to visit your prison colony nearly as much as I'd previously thought...

i was doing on old girlfriend in the ass......i stoped....i was like 'i can smell shit'

she goes , 'omg stop then' i pull out that there was a tiny little poo nugget on the end of my dick , ''arrrrgghhhh'' and i flicked it off *peiw ..it went flying across her room , never to be seen again.

• Like 1

393px-211000_-_Wheelchair_tennis_Branka_Pupovac_backhand_-_3b_-_2000_Sydney_match_photo.jpg

Was in a motor cycle accident at 19. Fucked up her leg. She can walk supported (gets out of her car, supports herself to the back and pulls out her bicycle) but the chair is her way around. She has feeling south.

nay to the naysayers, brickos - as long as yall are happy together

Ha.

Nah.

8690329411_2c1dc875a6_z.jpg

Current bird :)

Albert since you enjoyed choking that bitch you should explore this path of bondage more.

yes you should.

onthat note i have a plethora of tales .

but fuck i dont know how to make a long story short...so i will have to write it our one day sooon and paste it over here since i will get logged off before i can post.

the truly epic days of aol chat and myspace.

AOL chat rooms were a fucking gold mine for fat hoes with money and fine hoes with daddy issues. the good old dial up days. I just turned 33, well, fuck it, midnight eastern.

happy bastard day. plenty of fish is where the daddy issue hoes are now?

also, anyone ever meet any hoes off that horrid commercial that gets stuck in my head till I contemplate suicide, cougar life? ya know, cougar life in the (shitty) city. that one.

someone else fuck a bitch over 60 something.