shameful/awesome sex story souperthread.

DSD666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You dont have to be superman to hold a girl upside down why she sucks your dick.

Good rule of thumb I suppose is that if you cant perform such an act, you need to either do some fucking push ups or stop fucking around with half of the Smash or Trash thread.

20767_497759530586_897635586_11193036_65583_n.jpg

this girl was giving me head on a bunk bed, back when she had braces, she got a little excited and went for a big gulp, cutting my dick with her brace thingy. i thought nothing of it and she clearly didnt notice coz she kept going for a minute or two then stopped and said "i think i bit my tongue or something i can taste blood" she sits up and we both notice a semi large puddle of blood on my stomach, she screams, jerks upwards, hits her head on the roof and goes face first into the blood. shes spluttering and half crying and im laughing.

things didnt work out between us :(

looks like she has a chicken wing as an arm lol

This ones not really shameful but I thought it was amusing.

One year while I was still in high school, senior year again I believe I use to go each year to myrtule beach for vacation. Each year I always got lucky, some more than others but hey it was fucking vacation, not getting laid wasnt an option.

This particular year my boy, brother and I had meet up with these three girls who at first we thought were hippies but they turned out to just be stoner girls. We each macked on whichever one it was that we wanted to get in the sack, and the girl I had wound up mingling with was a tall pale burnette with alot of freckles, but she was pretty sexy still.

It was probably the second night we had chilled since we were both there for like a week we decided wed chill a few nights with the same girls unless we found others, or of course a hotter catch. Well that night my brother and boy went off with their two beezy's, leaving me and my girlie to ourselves.

So we decided to take a walk to this lake that wasnt far from the resort we were staying at, and needless to say as soon as we got out of view of the public we began banging in the grass. I pulled the whole I dont have a condom thing so I could hit it raw, becuse I hate condoms and even if this girl got pregnant id never see her again. So we screwed in the grass on the shore for about an hour then I came on her tits. We smoked, talked a while and then went back to the beach.

Well fast forward to about a few hours later we decided we hadnt had enough of each other so she insisted she wanted to blow me, the girl loved to suck dick what can I say. Well its close to 3am in the morning and we were on the beach right next to the resort but we figured no one else would be out. So I found a beach chair someone had left, set it up, sat down and freckle face begin to suck on my skin floute.

Well about halfway through some drunk guy literarly walks right up to us, drunk as hell with a cigerette in his mouth and completly disregards whats going on as he proceeds to ask me for a lighter. So without missing a beat I reach in my pocket, hand dude and a light and he stumbles off into the darkness saying some shit over and over like ''you're the man bro''.

And of course to make things even better the girl hadnt even looked up or taken my dick out of her mouth long enough to let the guy come and go. After another twenty minutes or so I left her a present in her mouth that she accepted, we walked the beach until the sun began to came up, and that was the last I saw of her.

Cliffnotes: I went to the beach on a family vacation, meet a pale freckle faced hippie girl, fucked her raw beside a lake then she blew me a few hours later an some guy came up to me in the middle of it and asked for a lighter. And the entire time bitch never even slowed down.

The end.

fast f

• Like 1

I didn't really read all the thread but, I once fucked in a movie theatre, it was on a nice Sunday afternoon in a ghetto theatre in my city, aaah the memories. Only like 6-7 people in the spot so me and ex-gf started fooling around and next thing you know she was riding my dillz bitin on my hand to not be too loud, we were in the back row so no problems on the visual tip, anywho, all in all, Jet Li's The One is one of my favorite movies because of this. Good times.

Edit: Loving the cliffnotes Mr. Eastwood. On another note, old girl in highschool said she saw soem thing in "cosmo" where if you put an elastic on your mans junk it would intensify the BJ feelings blah blah stupid girl shit, I figured whatever go for it, just blow me. Chick used one of those jawns with the metal in it, long story short, I still have the scar on my dick to remember that shit.

• Like 1

my story is nowhere near as good as most, but fuck it

every year for his bday my homie has a weekend camping trip at a lake about an hour from dallas. it is usually a small group, maybe 10-15 people. this year though about 25-30 people show up, most i didn't know. well there is this one guy there, i will refer to him as D, he is fucking annoying and a bitch but always has liquor so i don't mind him. well him and his chick(call her R) broke up but are still living together. well she comes out to the lake with her friend(call her K). i didn't really pay attention to either of them cause i was trying to smash on this cuban chick that was there but good thing i didn't cause once the sun came up i realized that bitch was butt ugly. well the next day i am chillin with one of my homies and we are wanting to go to this chill swimming spot with some females but dont want everyone else going. so i mention the spot to my homie in front of R & K knowing they would wanna go. of course they do and i tell them to get their stuff and discretely get in my car. we go to the spot and swim for a few hours, drink a lil bit and talk about sex and whatever. when we get back that dude D was a little pissed off cause i took his ex and K(who he tried to fuck with the first night but she dissed him) away for a few hours. he never said anything but you can tell he got mad. well the girls say they are gonna walk to the shower and ask if i wanna walk with them(bout 15 minute walk). i say yea since i needed to shower anyway and the whole way there and back we were just talkin and bullshittin. well when we get back this fool D is really asshurt and is starting to say some smartass comment and shit about how i am following them around and up their asses. instead of kicking his ass i figure i would do one better and fuck at least one of 'his chicks'. i end up in their tent and am just messing around with them and making out with K when R says 'lets go to your tent, it's hot in here' (i had a small fan in my tent) well of course i say yea and as we walk over to my tent we walk past everyone else, they were chillin by the fire drinking and talking. D watched as i opened up my tent and them get into it and right as i walked in after them i looked up and saw him staring. we all lay down and i start layin pipe on K. i reach over and rubbed on R but she didn't respond so i just kept railing K for awhile. well we get done and pass out. the next morning about 8am they get up and go to their tent. everyone gets up around 9, 9.30 and starts to pack and clean up. as far as D knew, i fucked both of them. haha. well after everyone gets packed and cleans we all are standing around talking when RnK walk over to me to get my #. the entire morning, that fool D did not say a word to me or anyone else. hell that bitch made fool didn't even LOOK at me. well thats my lame story, thanks for reading

cliffnotes: instead of beating some fools ass for talking shit, i fuck his ex and chick he wanted to bang. i actually only banged the chick he wanted but he thought i railed them both

• Like 2

This isn't a sex story, but I don't know where to post it. I could put it in nonsense, whatev. I wanted to share.

I just went outside to smoke a cigarette, there are 6 apartments with balconies in the corner by the door. This bangin ass white (maybe?) chick came out full on ass naked to smoke. She's full on ass naked so of course I'm staring at her. She looks at me, looking at her, and goes back inside. Then I see the light next to the balcony turn on and she's all up in the window rubbing her tits and puss for me. I'm gunna go knock on that door tomorrow. If all turns out well I'll have pics. If there are no pics it didn't happen...

not like its anything remotely close to the literal shit posted on here..

short story-

had this dude who wanted to (how do I say this without sounding like a prude or without the use of internet sarcasm) have anal sex.

constantly asking for it.(1)

I made him a deal which I SWORE he wold never take me up on it. I promised that I would let him "spread the spokes" (2)

I wanted him to understand why I didn't want to do this. I didnt want to go through the uncomfortable act, then be left with that 'pressure' feeling and be up half the night while he fucking rolls over and passes out.

Naturally, I have sex toys, so I pulled one out, known as the Purple People Eater (my friend named it that, it was just purple in color, nothiing too different about it) and told him that If I fuck him 1st with it he is more than welcome to have his way with me. I figured it was the best way for him to understand why I didn't want to, and there was NO way he would allow me.

WRONG>

he agreed. Even with some of my experience, there was no way I knew even how to approach a situation like this. Play around iin a fun-like matter? get sloppy drunk? get sensual and sneak that shit up on him? . Dude was like 6 ft, 225 ish.. I didn't want to get hurt in the process.

So one night, when we were gettin freaky, I pulled out the purple people eater and after a lil distraction dome action, I slipped the tip in and pushed a few times. I couldn't get more than a few pumps in and I was completely turned off. I was horrified at the fact that there was zero resistance. ZERO!

I can't remember much after that, but im sure he finished and rolled over to sleep. I had awful sleep and was disturbed from there on out.I ended up telling him, that it was to close to 'gay' and i was turned off. I never held up my end (pardon the pun) of the deal. Stopped seeing dude after a failed attempt to punch out a window in my car. He bacame very hated from that incident.

We were amongst a car club scene, and held shows a few times a year. Fools would walk past him and sing, or blast in their speakers this...

he soon disappeared out of the scene.

(1)*as a woman, the 1st thing that enters my mind when a man asks for this, is 'he must have a small pecker and wants to know what it feels like to fuck something and cause friction' I know im not ehe only one who thinks this.

(2) told swamp i was gonna bite that term