shameful/awesome sex story souperthread.

DSD666

Was banging a girl in a hostel bunk in Berlin and crime stoppers walks in, lays down in the bed opposite mine with his head facing towards us and starts chatting.

After I was done the dude who'd been in the bunk above me told me it was like being on a rough boat ride.

I wanna go back to Europe.

you have a seriously over-exaggerated series of events there friend.

i do remember you fucking that british chick who was just done tickling your asshole and the blood stains on the bed because of her rags. and the asian dude who came over to inspect, shortly before you moved to the window-sill so you were moonlit for the other 7 people to see.

i remember that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Blee' dat. I remember you banging that creamy jugged chick from school that I put so much ground work in to. :spin:

Which part is exaggerated, the part where you lay down or the bit where you started talking?

now that you mention it, im not sure. i just dont like the fact i may have blocked the cock momentarily.

that girl did have amazing, fucking amazing tits. cheers.

DUDE, I DID, AND THE GUY RAISED ME. HE WAS LEGIT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALL WHEN THIS HAPPENED. I swear to god that fucking guy made 'illegal' just a word to me. I was just more concerned about washing shit off my dick. Who would have known that my first real girlfriend i got merely 3 years later i'd fuck in the ass before her pussy. And in a fountain in Roxbury, no less. Anal sex in the hood! Yes!

But yeah. Raised by a biker that chain smokes weed. i recommend it for anyone.

I was letting this freaky bitch shower with me once and she tried to slip her finger in my ass while I was all soapy I knew what she was trying to do cause she kept playing with my butt cheeks while she was deep throating me she was doing her best to distract me and she was doing such an awesome job that I didn't realize she had her finger half way in my butt I freaked and wanted to punch her but instead I dick smacked her several times and she loved it.

• 6 months later...

I'm gonna start off by saying this thread is fucking awesome and has helped me kill time at work for 2 days now. Secondly DSD is a shameless scumbag and my new idol, props to you sir.

I don't have many shameful/awesome stories but I'll share what I've got since this thread is sadly dying:

This one's not that great but I thought it was pretty awesome at the time. The first time my last ex gave me head was in her best friend's brother's room when they had a party and he wasn't around. I cleaned up with his towel and put it back where i found it, he was a douche.

After me and my ex broke up I hollered at this chick that I used to work with and chop chron to who I knew wanted the D. Petite blonde with blue eyes, I figured why not. Invited her over to blaze and smash and I ended up rocking a marker piece on her hip/thigh. It started alright but it turned out her twat stank like a bum's cornhole after sleeping in a dumpster for a week and it was significantly loose. Not to mention I'm pretty sure she wasn't on her rag but she bled on my dick. Majorly turned off I just trekked through and finished. The sad part was that I linked her again because it was so damn easy, the head was good and I just wanted to get it wet. The next time I hit it there was no improvements to the quality but I didn't want to be a dick and tell her straight up (call me a pussy whatever). So anyway I'm smashing it half-limp with my eyes closed just desperately trying to get my nut, while she's just loving it. It got to the point where I was sweating my balls off and I was too tired to go on, so I proceeded to fake an orgasm (I was wearing a dome so this was possible), grunted and gave my member a few throbs to make it a bit more convincing. I got the fuck outta there after that and haven't made any effort to talk to her since, she messages me here and there though I think she caught feelings.

A few weeks ago I fucked some college broad while I was on 5 hits of acid. It lasted awhile, after a bit she got super wet, so assumed she was squirting. So she starts rubbing it all over me, and the bed is fucking soaked. It's like midnight, and there's no lights, got up to take a piss, hit the lights, and i'm fucking covered in blood, my bed is covered in blood, the walls are covered in blood, and she's been feeding me blood.

I laughed so motherfucking hard, she started crying in shame.

• Like 4