sooo.. my first threesum ended up with me getting punched in the face

Tails0nE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: sooo.. my first threesum ended up with me getting punched in the face...

haha ok let me clear the air.. to keep a long story short i ended up fucking my exs friend

in front of her while they were bout to get it in and since shes like in love with me

she got mad and punched me in the mouth and tried to beat the shit out of the other girl...

i got some pics of them somewhere on here... and yea my grammer has fallen off lately so my bad if i sound like a idiot...

*AN idiot

carry on

• Like 1

my first threesome experience was on my birthday last year and i was all kinds of fucked up. My girl just kinda pulled me into the other room. Next thing i know shes face down in this weird chick twats. And i kinda stand around for a few minutes like what the hell is going on. I get involved briefly, double blowie, but after a few more minutes they start 69ing. For some reason i just lose it. I flipped the fuck out on some "You're my girlfriend and its my birthday your fucking this weirdo im supposed to be getting it in, this girls not even good looking blah bah blah" I slam the door and walk out in my boxers. Just completely throwing away a perfectly good threesome. The next morning I felt shame.

my first threesome experience was on my birthday last year and i was all kinds of fucked up. My girl just kinda pulled me into the other room. Next thing i know shes face down in this weird chick twats. And i kinda stand around for a few minutes like what the hell is going on. I get involved briefly, double blowie, but after a few more minutes they start 69ing. For some reason i just lose it. I flipped the fuck out on some "You're my girlfriend and its my birthday your fucking this weirdo im supposed to be getting it in, this girls not even good looking blah bah blah" I slam the door and walk out in my boxers. Just completely throwing away a perfectly good threesome. The next morning I felt shame.

Holy shit Oprah, what's with all your feelings? Did you leave without your purse too?

• Like 1

negaprops are in order.

orly

if it makes the internet stronger i must say you do sound like ...

n716495272_4125732_5981.jpg

there are bunch of real rico suave in denial faggots on this board.

if you're able to have sex with multiple vaginas they don't have to be decent looking. there are TWO fucking vaginas and FOUR boobs!!! you guys are acting like, nah shit dog, bitches were barely 7s so i bounced. what a crock. as if you were using your 'writer card' and pullin downs 10s on the regular. if its not fat and has a vagina its good e-fucking-nough.

i had a 5some once. thats my dick, 4 vaginas and 8 boobs. one girl i wouldn't be embarassed of, the other 3 were monsters. but 4 FUCKING VAGINAS dude.

bunch of negaprops handed out.

• Like 2

there are bunch of real rico suave in denial faggots on this board.

if you're able to have sex with multiple vaginas they don't have to be decent looking. there are TWO fucking vaginas and FOUR boobs!!! you guys are acting like, nah shit dog, bitches were barely 7s so i bounced. what a crock. as if you were using your 'writer card' and pullin downs 10s on the regular. if its not fat and has a vagina its good e-fucking-nough.

i had a 5some once. thats my dick, 4 vaginas and 8 boobs. one girl i wouldn't be embarassed of, the other 3 were monsters. but 4 FUCKING VAGINAS dude.

bunch of negaprops handed out.

i fuck fat girls. you've met one. all I was saying was that he should have sex with that other girl again.

i stopped pulling the writer card years ago.

i started pulling the making money and having standards card and havent looked back ever since.

i feel sorry for some of you, especially after reading the smash or trash thread.

fucking two rosie o'donnells strictly for the novelty doesnt get points in my book.

but ga head n do you, br0s.

images%3Fq%3Dface%2Bpalm%2Bgif%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1087%26bih%3D802%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=336&oei=n1xUTd70O8ugtgf6zID7Cg&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=66&ty=51g31230_facepalm.gif

images%3Fq%3Dface%2Bpalm%2Bgif%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1087%26bih%3D802%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=336&oei=n1xUTd70O8ugtgf6zID7Cg&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=66&ty=51

i stopped pulling the writer card years ago.

i started pulling the making money and having standards card and havent looked back ever since.

i feel sorry for some of you, especially after reading the smash or trash thread.

fucking two rosie o'donnells strictly for the novelty doesnt get points in my book.

but ga head n do you, br0s.

You gotta be into it, fuck yeah I'm about to smash out fatty and a 6 this is poppin' as fuck oh man

not

ewwww gross shes not even pretty and the other one is like fat yuck

And her adopted chank sister.

The chank actually was adopted, but not the albino's sister. She was alot hotter than ''whitey'' though. Gave better head also, and let me in her backdoor.

this raises an interesting question; how many of you have seen hot albino chick(s)? ...now that I think about it, never in my life have i noticed a single fine albino chick. maybe i'm missing out

She was ok to be honest, the facial was meh but the body was rocking. My dick did all the thinking not my brain, but hey it made for a story atleast :lol:

They all look like burn victims.

True story, she looked more like 2nd degree then third atleast.

Dude snuck into a burn ward and raped an unconscious patient.

Yeah, its not as difficult as youd think, and they cant fight back like regular broads.

play on playa.and as far as fat chicks she doesnt seem bad.just sayin yo.

loweredstandards0ner.

she really wasnt.. she gained alot of weight after white boy broke up with her after like 3 years...

she can suck a mean dick though.. but compared to the other girl her pussy game cant compete..

i mean yea they both nice and get the job done but ol girl shit was alot better...

Tails are you going to kick the fat one to the curb and start fucking the skinny one yet?

yea the fat one is going to florida in like 4 days to live there for like 4 months to get her shit together..

the other girl is kinda weary cause she knows shes gonna get her ass whooped again

so she hasnt really been hitting me up and been sayin it'd be weird if she came by to chill

and were all at my crib.. i guess i see where shes tryin to avoid all the awkwardness and avoid

getting kicked in the face again... but soon as ol girl go to florida its on and poppin...

and just cause ya'll my niggas heres some bonus pics of said broads...

29287148864341866513113.jpg

ol girl and some random broad...

photo0278w.jpg

big girl booty.. i got a couple more nudes of my ex i think caligula would like... haha

• Like 1