sooo.. my first threesum ended up with me getting punched in the face

Tails0nE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys liked the first story heres number two

So this girl im fucking with is all excited because her best friend is coming to visit. She shows up with 6 rolls. i pop two they each pop one and a half. were partying they both take the other half. So were all rolling tits at this point and making out and shit having mad fun licking tittys infront of a party full of people. as four or five am comes around the girl ive never met decides we need more ecstacy. we leave and head over to her house. Forty five minute ride and we pop some more. Mind you this is all free drugs. Eventually were all fucking, pussy licking, and all that shit. Its ten am now. she throws up all over the place and starts begging me to call 911. After a little bit of me telling her shes gonna be ok i eventually call the boys in. I get the whole where are the drugs youre from boston these are some innocent little girls from out in the burbs gimme the drugs now and i told homeboy the story. I got police props and sent on my way. But i was stuck in the middle of nowhere with no way home. But i got that pussy and if take is on here, I fucked your girl.

woooord...

yea i been told her that shit aint gonna last and hes most likely

smashin mad broads in cali as we speak.. aaand she didnt like that too much.. hahaha its the truth though...

heres a couple pics from that night though before everything happened just for the hell of it...

pic2qm.jpg

pic1eyk.jpg

^ i was trying to pull her titty out before the pic...

my jersey wreaked of tequila the next morning though that shit was horrible..

i swear im never drinkin tequila again... ughhh.....

there are bunch of real rico suave in denial faggots on this board.

if you're able to have sex with multiple vaginas they don't have to be decent looking. there are TWO fucking vaginas and FOUR boobs!!! you guys are acting like, nah shit dog, bitches were barely 7s so i bounced. what a crock. as if you were using your 'writer card' and pullin downs 10s on the regular. if its not fat and has a vagina its good e-fucking-nough.

i had a 5some once. thats my dick, 4 vaginas and 8 boobs. one girl i wouldn't be embarassed of, the other 3 were monsters. but 4 FUCKING VAGINAS dude.

bunch of negaprops handed out.

prop this fucken man....:cool:

• Like 1

All im saying is if I can get two girls in bed at the same time, anything short of the loch ness monster or bigfoot and that shit is going down.

Even if its nothing more to me then having two mouths on my dick and a story to post on the Ounce.

Standards<Stories

• Like 1

Standards can be especially fucked if it's just gonna be mouths on your dick. Everyone has gotten head from some less than desirable looking girls, just depends on who will drop their YO I ONLY PULL 11s AT DA CLUB YO mantra and admit it.

I've gotten head from a 5. Fuck it. I hit it too, admittedly drunk, but still...

psssh, i've gottten head from a 2. (i save the 1 category for gilbert grape's mom) i've fucked 3's. and you know what, my nuts were just the same.

just, put my clothes on a bit faster with those low numbers, if they came off at all.

My boy used to fuck a girl with a great ass and a really strange face, he told me he'd just drop his pants halfway and hit it from behind...this was back in high school, so he told her it was the easiest way to play it off in case his parents came home :lol:

I do pretty well id say with the female genitalia and usually(unless im drunk or faded) pull girls from the 7's and up. But every now and then you gatta settle for a 5 or 6, unless youre brad pitt status like half of the heads in this thread apprently.

Someone already said it but basically I only smash or attempt to smash only 7's and up, but any girl can suck my dick.

Just like a guy I use to work with said, even the worse piece of pussy I ever got was good.