sooo.. my first threesum ended up with me getting punched in the face

Tails0nE

havent been on the oontz in a minute so ill share a story with ya'll..

this happened two weeks ago.. i been fucking one of my exs for like 3 months now,

strictly friends with benefits, then she started getting maaaad feelings real quick.. so we decided

to calm shit down and just be easy.. but during all that one of my other homegirls been tryin to

hook me up with one of her friends.. even though "the love of her life" lives in cali, shes still goin..

oh and mind you these two girls were really good friends in highschool.. sooo one night we all decide

to get together and get drunk.. so the whole night we were taking nothing but shots of jose and vodka..

these girls kept messin around like oooh ima take your girl from yooou.. so we come back in the crib

from smoking a blunt and they just wander off into the back room and have me follow..

ol girl layed on the bed and my ex just got on top and started going at it..

one of my boys walks in and is like "oh damn my bad yall do yall thing"... so me being me i say

"sooo wussup im tryin to get in this too" they said sure whateva and didnt care.. sooo from what i remember,

i was fingering both of them, ol girls pants came off and my ex was eating her out.. she was saying

she needed something in her, so me being me i thought hmm i have something just for her..

so i start fucking ol girl, dunno for how long but we ended up in the middle of the bed and shes screaming my name..

dunno how it ended up like that i blacked out at certain parts this is all i remember..

but i hear alot more screaming and turn around and see my ex going ape shit, yelling,

"i fucking hate you you piece of shit fuck you!".. then she walks up and BAM! punches me in the mouth mid stroke..

so i get up and throw my shit on quick to hold this bitch back.. her and ol girl are yelling back and fourth..

my ex is bawling her eyes out saying how much she hates me, and while im tryin to hold her down she hits me like 4 more times.. so i try and get the other broad out the room and as soon

as i did that ol girl fell and got kicked right in the face by my ex.. the most perfect kick you would ever see to the face.. so then im leaving and shes begging me to stay and talk to her drunk ass..

soon as i go back in the crib my ex walks into the bathroom where the other girl

was throwing up at, walks in and straight knocks her out.. head hitting the toilet and everything..

i couldnt wake up the next morning in the same house with these crazy bitches so i drove home

wasted at like 530 in the morning.. all in all it was a fucking trap and i shouldve seen it coming....

first chance i get to fuck two broads at the same time and i get punched in the mouth..?

psshh... never again.....

• Like 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: sooo.. my first threesum ended up with me getting punched in the face...

haha ok let me clear the air.. to keep a long story short i ended up fucking my exs friend

in front of her while they were bout to get it in and since shes like in love with me

she got mad and punched me in the mouth and tried to beat the shit out of the other girl...

i got some pics of them somewhere on here... and yea my grammer has fallen off lately so my bad if i sound like a idiot...

I was definitely confused about who was who, and I think my favorite part was when your boy made a completely uncorrelated appearance, but a good story nonetheless.

Kicks to the face and getting knocked out while puking = LOL

dont got really good ones but you'll get the point...

my ex:

55751124132661949118610.jpg

her and her brother..

71241148022379177118610.jpg

her and her ex from not too long ago...

and THIS is her friend:

26366138577796709313113.jpg

84271230662209296131135.jpg

the real funny thing about it is the next day my ex made her friend drive her home

after kicking her in the face and knocking her out the night before.. i called her and she was like

"oh your girlfriend gave me a ride home.." im like uhh whos my girl..? she then yells,

"you know the girl you FUCKED in front of me last night.. yea her...."

lol yeea i failed hard as hell... but its all good now they're all over it...

• Like 1

You made the right choice in fucking the friend. She looks good.

But you fucked up. Drunk psycho ex with mad feelings for you seeing you bang her hotter friend? The fuck?

yeeeaaaaaaaaa that was stupid i know...

every time i have tequila something bad happens... and this one was the worst..

thas why i dont drink that shit especially shots.. shit is no bueno...

LOLOLOL YOUR EX MUST HAVE MANHANDLED THAT SKINNY BROAD

lmao yo she really did im not gonna stunt.. that kick to the face was the best

all i could do was laugh while picking her up and throwing her into the bathroom...

ol girl said she dont remember anything she "blacked out" early in the night

but i guess when they told her she got kicked in the face she was like

"ooohh so thats why my face hurts..."

:lol:

• Like 1

i dont know whats worse...

the story you told?

or the fact that youre still fucking that hiefer after you broke up with her?

i didnt read the story..so wait...........

there was cows involved?