Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rushawn wuan

Ya'll member me asking bout this movie?

watched it years ago and forgot the name. Thanks to Bustanut for finding it for me.

Goldie and David Bowie star in this gritty crime thriller. The film opens with Ray (Andrew Goth) and Terry (Goldie) getting released from jail. The two are cousins, long-time friends, and fellow gang members. Ray wants to go straight, have a family and a real job. Terry wants to get back in the business and does so with a life of crime. He makes a killing selling drugs to school kids, enlarges his already sizeable arsenal, and intimidates all who encroach on his turf, especially a mysterious Chinese gang. During Terry's incarceration, gang matters were left to the button-down super-efficient dealings of Bernie (Bowie); after his release, tensions between the two thugs rapidly build. Seeing Ray's return to the straight life as weakness, the evil jealous Terry kidnaps and tortures Ray's girlfriend. Ray resolves to get revenge and an ultra-violent shoot out soon ensues.The ending shall leave you in suspense......

COOL STORY BRO!

busted.jpg.3c94a59251890f4ad3997b0a81bd8e45.jpg

I watched the first Fast and the Furious today after work

Used to think it was dope when it was in theaters

Haven't seen it since I saw it in the theater

HOLY HE'LL THAT MOVIE IS GARB-OLA!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now