Speed Dating

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to frequent a hotel bar that had speed dating once a week, and I always said I was gonna go but never got around to it. DO IT.

My homegirl that worked there said pretty much exactly what your boy did- all the dudes sucked at life and there were alot of decent looking, just kinda awkward girls. Anyone with any kinda game could clean up, and even if you don't see anything you like, I'm sure it'd be hilarious

The marketing company I sometimes work for sponsored a few speed dating events. They are done by age group. The ones I witnessed were the 40 something age group. Usually 2 or 3 slightly bangable bitches and overweight (I'm one to talk) rich to blue collar desperate dudes. This one blu collar dude got so drunk that when he was asked to switch he got beligerent and started to really harrass the chick (the hottest). He then went to my assistant and myself and almost started crying on how desperate and loserish he was.

7's for life dude. The female rating system is flawed in the first place, they automatically lose a point for being female.

so.. you're just really into dudes then?

coulda been from eating peaches and old ass cream.

HAHAHAHAHAA oh no. please, no.

:lol:

I used to frequent a hotel bar that had speed dating once a week, and I always said I was gonna go but never got around to it. DO IT.

My homegirl that worked there said pretty much exactly what your boy did- all the dudes sucked at life and there were alot of decent looking, just kinda awkward girls. Anyone with any kinda game could clean up, and even if you don't see anything you like, I'm sure it'd be hilarious

2jeo9vm.gif

I think this post, among others, sold me. I hear it ain't expensive, and it buys you a couple of drinks. So there is drinks. I'm free that evening. Not sure how I'll take pics but I could pull off those t-shirt cameras with a sport coat!