Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

Speed Dating

Since I broke up with my ex gf, I have been on a really big roll. I can't explain it, really. Maybe it's the pheromones, maybe it's just my time, but I am banging new girls every week, while paring down a couple every week, as well.

So, I'm in no need to change up my steez at the moment.

But, my buddy, who is an older gentleman with two teenage daughters, invited me to go to a speed dating night with him. He says that his buddy told him that the women are hot and the men are duds.

Does anyone care to admit that they've gone to one? I think I might, if even for the lulz. But I am quite certain I could clean up in an environment like this, provided the women are at least a 7.

Anyway, someone tell me it will be worth it, and maybe I'll check it out. I'd be playing wingman to my buddy, I'm sure. He really wants to meet someone, I guess.

i thought about it in college but decided to get drunk and chase bar sluts instead. i'd imagine there's some pretty desperate pussy there. go for it, meet some divorcee, pee in the butt or sharpie in the pooper and post flicks.

Speed dating could lead to speed fucking.

Just go and feel free to report back to the oontz(bonus points if you report back with pics).

12oz speed dating: "Looking for a gang of vandal alcoholics, half wigger half hipster all criminal, to belittle & reduce you to kneeling in creamed corn? You came to the right place."

• Like 1

Maybe it's because I just smoked some mangoberryvanwilderjujube kush and ate a tuna sandwich so my desk area kinda smells like it, but I have this uneasy feeling that a tuna-esque smell would permeate many of the personal belongings of the women who do this ish.

I bet there's some awkward cuties there too though.

7's for life dude. The female rating system is flawed in the first place, they automatically lose a point for being female.

wear a costume and make everything extremely awkward.

hahaah or a tuxedo?

also, wear some sort of hidden camera so we can all judge your speed dates 1-10.

I read some study they did on speed dating. it was about the chance to get a second date or something. for women, their chances were almost entirely dependent on their weight... for dudes, their height.

so yeah

Do it. Please provide details and pics of the experience. This forum needs more great threads like deer fucker and retard brother in law.

i was thinking the same thing as Hater.. please please please go and take uncover shots of the birds and give us full details...:D

I was going to try this once, but I was too young at the time (21.) The minimum age was 25.

Do it. Do it for your friend and for the variety. Nothing bad can come from this.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now