Speed Dating

Weapon X

Since I broke up with my ex gf, I have been on a really big roll. I can't explain it, really. Maybe it's the pheromones, maybe it's just my time, but I am banging new girls every week, while paring down a couple every week, as well.

So, I'm in no need to change up my steez at the moment.

But, my buddy, who is an older gentleman with two teenage daughters, invited me to go to a speed dating night with him. He says that his buddy told him that the women are hot and the men are duds.

Does anyone care to admit that they've gone to one? I think I might, if even for the lulz. But I am quite certain I could clean up in an environment like this, provided the women are at least a 7.

Anyway, someone tell me it will be worth it, and maybe I'll check it out. I'd be playing wingman to my buddy, I'm sure. He really wants to meet someone, I guess.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Maybe it's because I just smoked some mangoberryvanwilderjujube kush and ate a tuna sandwich so my desk area kinda smells like it, but I have this uneasy feeling that a tuna-esque smell would permeate many of the personal belongings of the women who do this ish.

I bet there's some awkward cuties there too though.

i was thinking the same thing as Hater.. please please please go and take uncover shots of the birds and give us full details...:D

His lack of commitment to this thread and our entertainment makes me hate him. He better come back with some epic stories and pics.

KIR and Frate know what's up.

please bare with me for this might be long, but I am going to confess some shit that no man should ever confess to the oontz. but ch0 is my fav place to lurk, and yall seem like really bad people so let me share some foul stories with you. feel free to negaprop me for my actions but keep in mind I was a young man, who needed to get his dick wet. feel free to prop me for spilling shit that most my most close homies dont know about but will get to read and call and belittle me...

for those of yall that are my age, you remember the dial up days of the net, aol chatrooms, free match.com, learning for the first time you can smash by using the internet. those days. well in 1997, I was one of those dudes. 17 years old, and just mad excited about the possibilities. mad bitches. first up, the 40? something year old who was probably more like 50 something I met in a michigan aol chatroom. 1997. not even 18 yet. big tittied bitch. like 40 eees big titties. the kinda titties a nigga would never fuck with in his grown man stage cause he knows with them big nasty to the floor droppin titties, this bitch got some stretch marks, a mole, and an unkept, hair comin out the panites bush. but at 17, drinking all kinds of 40's of the 45, these titties were good to go. from what I remember, I ended up at this broads house one mile out of detroit, in a city called Ferndale. for those of you that know detroit, you know Ferndale is our San Fran. gay capitol of the motor city. and of course this bitch had mad gay dudes as friends. so after many drinks, many shots, and many gay dudes staring me down talkin bout how good I look and how young I look, askin for id and shit, I decide I had enough and want to get to it. I vividly remember her telling me "no" as I tried to go down and eat the cake. and she really did try to tell me know, for about 30 drunk seconds, before she let me have it. she let me have it alright, nigga oatmeal. what's that dsd? for you youngins, thrush, cream of not good wheat out the puss, YEAST INFECTION my niggas! yeah. woke up the next morning, feelin like I did something very wrong. around the mouth, a little crusty, no joke. could of been from all the drunk snoring in a dry room. coulda been from eating peaches and old ass cream. I got plenty more stories from the late 90's internet dating scene. just say the word.

• Like 1