Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darkror inferom

the up to date mp3pod laptower musical arrangement rockin out with your cock out thread

A new thread for new music that you wanna share with The Peoples Oontz of 12oz.

Sorry I have nothing to share at this moment but I would like to hear some new shit and share some when I find it myself.

Re: the up to date mp3pod laptower musical arrangement rockin out with your cock out threa

Slayer

Re: the up to date mp3pod laptower musical arrangement rockin out with your cock out threa

A Milli

A Milli

A Milli

A Milli

A Milli

There is this great new band called the Black Eyed Beans who played LIVE WITH AUTOTUNE at the super bowl.

Unfortunately, I accidentally the whole mute button and the sound wouldn't come on until after the halftime show finished.

up to date negaprops for making a worthless thread thread

ugh this is just like the other day when i accidently the whole and then everything just exactly.

Pointless thread

e36b3af2.jpg

we have many music threads

music producing threads

and music sharing threads.

and for future reference, if you are actually starting a rehash of old threads, at least contribute something.