The Georgia Guidestones

ink face

i know they've been around for a while, but here's a pretty interesting article about them.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=5496

The Georgia Guidestones is a mysterious monument on which are carved ten “commandments” for a “New Age of Reason”. The first commandment? Maintaining the world population under 500 million people. Another sinister fact: the authors of what we now call the American Stonehedge are still a “mystery”… except for those in the know. We will look at the numerous features of this monument, its message calling for a New World Order and explain how it is the work of an occult secret society.

post-apocalypse-guidestones.jpg

instructions-post-apocalypse.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
I went on a very long cross country roadtrip two summers ago and made sure to take a little detour to go see these. They were absolutely amazing, but covered in shitty marker graffiti.

Blogged about it here, more pictures here.

Ummmm.....first of all can I tell you how fucking sweet that is?

Holy shit.

You just determined my next road trip.

With modifications.

Atlanta for a braves game

South carolina for golf

Then new york for a friend.

How much did that run you?

i know you aren't asking me but...

since he stayed at my house a night or two (?) and prolly camped a bit and maybe stayed with some other oontzers, plus rode around in a highly fuel efficient vehicle, i'm guessing not much

i recently did a cross country road trip, logged 8,383 miles in about 2 weeks, all hotels, with 2 dogs and my man, plus bought a nat'l parks pass, a few restaurant meals, it all cost around $1200 total

.do it.

I went on a very long cross country roadtrip two summers ago and made sure to take a little detour to go see these. They were absolutely amazing, but covered in shitty marker graffiti.

Blogged about it here, more pictures here.

good, someone should throw black paint on the whole thing