GBMs superfoodshack

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Guest Ginger Bread Man

for some time, i have been cooking/figuring out recipes and now after plenty of convincing i took the jump and set up a "restaurant" down south of the border in central mexico.

by no means is it anything most of you would think it to be but it is mine and i hope to do well with it.

my opening was yesterday and although i didn't do what i would have wanted to <no tables as of yet< bitch flaked out> i think i did ok.

i will post the menu and pictures later today of the action.

all this means, i now have a makeshift kitchen where i will at times stream some cooking if anyone is interested.

need some good vibes from you nigras cos there ain't no turning back now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ginger Bread Man

alright im back and still not flix but if anyone wants ill be in tinychat

to those showing interest in mexico.

there are people on here who can vouch the legitimacy of what im about to say.

ive allowed total strangers from 12oz crash on my bed in more than one occasion.

and by total stranger, i mean that the extent of our initial conversation was had via email over the course of a week.

thanks for the vibes, im gonna need it.

btw

im not white

By white I meant not from Mexico more than anything. One thing I have noticed about outsiders and businesses is that sometimes the locals just have a hard time seeing the market. This seems to be the most true for touristic areas and the trade that goes along with it.

Perhaps you will one day find yourself the old man who sits on the sideline of a nice little restaurant. Letting young ladies "work their way to the top" and quietly sitting on a fortune.

im not white

mccain-is-pumped-up.jpg

good luck brah. although if your're not messicant i wouldn't be able to understand

why you'd wanna doo that there...? looking forwards to flicks and what kind of shit

you servin up. i cannot fucking wait till the day my pops gets around to opening

up his life long dreamed soul foods & bbq diner.