Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Ginger Bread Man

GBMs superfoodshack

Guest Ginger Bread Man

for some time, i have been cooking/figuring out recipes and now after plenty of convincing i took the jump and set up a "restaurant" down south of the border in central mexico.

by no means is it anything most of you would think it to be but it is mine and i hope to do well with it.

my opening was yesterday and although i didn't do what i would have wanted to <no tables as of yet< bitch flaked out> i think i did ok.

i will post the menu and pictures later today of the action.

all this means, i now have a makeshift kitchen where i will at times stream some cooking if anyone is interested.

need some good vibes from you nigras cos there ain't no turning back now.

1)good luck on your venture

2)follow your business plan

3)customer first

4)keep spending to a minimum

5)background checks for employees

6)keep a eye out for these quick at math that work on the register (they'll break you)

7)????????

8)Profit

Assets = Liabilities + Owners' Equity

• Like 1

The background check in Mexico probably consists of asking some dudes aunt. Are you a white guy cooking Mexican food for Mexicans? I would guess that would be difficult.

Definitely wanna see you succeed GBM.

Best of luck and keep the Oz with the steady updates.

that's awesome

best wishes to you.

dayum, down south? pretty interesting venture, i'll definitely be checking back for some flicks and stream and such

:)

the food I saw pictures of a year or two ago looked great, good luck on your venture

Guest Ginger Bread Man

alright im back and still not flix but if anyone wants ill be in tinychat

to those showing interest in mexico.

there are people on here who can vouch the legitimacy of what im about to say.

ive allowed total strangers from 12oz crash on my bed in more than one occasion.

and by total stranger, i mean that the extent of our initial conversation was had via email over the course of a week.

thanks for the vibes, im gonna need it.

btw

im not white

By white I meant not from Mexico more than anything. One thing I have noticed about outsiders and businesses is that sometimes the locals just have a hard time seeing the market. This seems to be the most true for touristic areas and the trade that goes along with it.

Perhaps you will one day find yourself the old man who sits on the sideline of a nice little restaurant. Letting young ladies "work their way to the top" and quietly sitting on a fortune.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now